PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I just found out that the guy who led me on for six months earlier this year has a girlfriend that the rest of his family hates. His family has been very close with the family of one of my best friends, and apparently the guy's parents, brothers and my friend and her family all hate his gf cause she's a bitch. :mac: Why thank you Karma.

Thanks guys, it's nothing bad that I failed it I guess. Apparently it happens sometimes, and I guess I'll just retake it next week.

ETA we need a new thread. Did we have an idea for the title yet?

In before the thread ends! :dance:

I know big deal!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrX0yePWEFE&feature=related

:hug:

now wheres my hammer, building a time machine to go back there

OMG LMFAO!!! We were on that hill when it was still grass, didn't have to worry about the mud until we had to walk back up it, but we had our mud boots so it was all good. :D

And omg Comet. I just found the missing second Yankee Candle you got me for Christmas years back! It had fallen behind my bed. I just unwrapped it. :love: omg it still smells very strongly!

AWESOME!!! :applaud: How lucky to find Bono under your bed. :ohmy::shifty:

I have mine in a plastic container and the smell lasts forever. Just have to open it once in a while when I need a good deep breath of Bono scent. :drool: :sexywink:

Zooey just left. :sad: I haz sad.

:shifty: yes, it was quite the thing to find Bono under my bed. ANd my god he smelled sooo good. :drool:

You're so lucky you guys can just visit each other like that! Hope you had a great time!

:shifty: yes, it was quite the thing to find Bono under my bed. ANd my god he smelled sooo good. :drool:

You're so lucky you guys can just visit each other like that! Hope you had a great time!

Well we can't just visit whenever we want, we are 6 hours apart, but yes we aren't continents apart. :wink:

You and domo are reasonably close to each other, right? :hmm:

Oh and yes we did have fun, even though it was just a quick overnight visit. She makes good drinks... she got me :blahblah:ing... and I admitted things I don't tell many people. :shifty:

Well we can't just visit whenever we want, we are 6 hours apart, but yes we aren't continents apart. :wink:

You and domo are reasonably close to each other, right? :hmm:
Well that's close enough for me. :lol:

Yeah Domo lives about 3 hours by train from me, though probably longer now since our trains don't connect well anymore.
Darn ocean is in the way for the rest of you gals though. :grumpy:

Oh and yes we did have fun, even though it was just a quick overnight visit. She makes good drinks... she got me :blahblah:ing... and I admitted things I don't tell many people. :shifty:

:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom