PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave::wave: Morning PLEBAns!

Who wants to come do dishes at my house so I can continue my Xmas baking??? I've made sugar cookies and choc. chip cookies over the weekend and still need to do snickerdoodles and 7-layer cookies (aka magic cookie bars). I just don't feel like doing dishes :down:

I'll do it without the bake goods (thought I wouldn't mind getting paid with money :wink: )

SOOOO cute!!!! And I can totally see you in it. I bet you'll look great!

:cute: :giggle:

I had a very sexy Bradley Cooper dream again last night. :drool: Whenever I watch a movie with him in it, I have a dream about him. Why doesn't that work with U2 videos? :angry:

Not a bad person to dream about :up:

The reason why I had Edge giving me away was because he looks like my dad (a bit) and since my dad was very sick in my dream...I let him give me away.

I may be slightly confused by your wording...but that's not embarassing. A lot of people have ugly/homely looking pro-wrestlers as friends

:hug:

I just wish it had been John Cena. *may have a slight crush on him*

:shifty:

Very cool :up:

I once saw Jessica Simpson (?) at the Chicago Macy's (but don't say Macy's to a Chicagoan...it's still Marshall's Field to them :wink: ) one year. She was promoting something and I was watching her give autographs and the likes.

It made me so happy when I realized I was one of the few orders chosen for an autographed cd book. Apparently, it was originally going to be a postcard of some sort, but I find this to be much cooler.

And it lessens my disappointment that the track listing is not what they're telling people. Though I did still send the official webstore an angry annoyed email.

I've only seen The Ugly Truth. Dracula 2000? Never even heard of that. :shrug:

Dracula 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :shifty:

Like a cat in heat......

:lol:

I just wish it had been John Cena. *may have a slight crush on him*

:shifty:

It made me so happy when I realized I was one of the few orders chosen for an autographed cd book. Apparently, it was originally going to be a postcard of some sort, but I find this to be much cooler.

And it lessens my disappointment that the track listing is not what they're telling people. Though I did still send the official webstore an angry annoyed email.

I'm not into that sort of thing...but I understand :wink:

That's still very cool :up:

Nighty Night :hug: :wave:

well, it started out productive... I studied a bit for my upcoming test. Then I lost interest and got a headache, so now I'm playing Zelda. :wink: Yeah, productivity, I haz it.

How's you? :hug:

well, it started out productive... I studied a bit for my upcoming test. Then I lost interest and got a headache, so now I'm playing Zelda. :wink: Yeah, productivity, I haz it.

How's you? :hug:

:lol:

At least you studied....a bit :wink:

I'm good. My back is still killing me but I'm just gonna take it easy today.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom