PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get like that when I'm working on jewelery - almost always do it on the floor :giggle:

aw :hug:
Our little guy had a binky until almost 3. Then one night, the Binky Fairy came and took them all, and brought a set of Tinker Toys and a lollypop in their place.

Lil' CK had his "bop" until practically his 3rd birthday. We had the "Bop Fairy" as well. We collected all the pacifiers in the house into a bag, hung it on the back of our door, and the next morning, there was a set of alphabet puzzle cards for him in the bag. (Never mind the screaming fits that took place that night...:crack: ) He only asked for it a few times the next day/night, and by day #3, was pretty much over it. He has a beloved stuffed sheep that he's had since he was around 9 months old so that's always been his biggest source of comfort. He still has it and refuses to sleep without it or his SpongeBob fleece that was a 4th bday gift from my great-aunts. :giggle:
(Not that I have room to talk, mind you. I still keep the GloBaby that was my beloved childhood toy on the bottom of my nightstand next to our bed. :shh: )

Yeah moves with your body so you're always comfy :shifty:
Be careful not to put too much pressure on the beanbag, say, the weight of two people. It might pop. :shifty:

I'm almost glad we don't have Lil' CK's beanbag chair anymore. I would be tempted to try that once FroBaby is born. :shifty:

I can barely get comfy in the bed these days, let alone anything else. Good thing we've already done this once so we know what positions work best :wink:

Lil' CK had his "bop" until practically his 3rd birthday. We had the "Bop Fairy" as well. We collected all the pacifiers in the house into a bag, hung it on the back of our door, and the next morning, there was a set of alphabet puzzle cards for him in the bag. (Never mind the screaming fits that took place that night...:crack: ) He only asked for it a few times the next day/night, and by day #3, was pretty much over it. He has a beloved stuffed sheep that he's had since he was around 9 months old so that's always been his biggest source of comfort. He still has it and refuses to sleep without it or his SpongeBob fleece that was a 4th bday gift from my great-aunts. :giggle:
(Not that I have room to talk, mind you. I still keep the GloBaby that was my beloved childhood toy on the bottom of my nightstand next to our bed. :shh: )

Ugh, I am so not ready for that. We also use binky for long car rides. She's 3.5 :reject:. But it's only allowed at night and in the car. And each time a binky breaks, we do not replace it. We've talked binky fairy.....but have not bit the bullet for our sanity.

Ugh, I am so not ready for that. We also use binky for long car rides. She's 3.5 :reject:. But it's only allowed at night and in the car. And each time a binky breaks, we do not replace it. We've talked binky fairy.....but have not bit the bullet for our sanity.

Yeah, thank Adam that Lil' CK has his sheep for long car rides. And now he's got his Leapster which is a GODSEND for anything longer than 30 mins. He got it last year when he turned 5, and now at 6, he's a master lol.

And 3 1/2 isnt that bad. My own sister was either 5 or 6 by the time my parents finally broke her of hers. According to my mother, I never had to be "broken" of it. I just tossed it at her one day around 2 yrs old and didnt want it after that. :lol: So of course she and my father took forever with my sister because they'd never actually gone through it. :lol::lol:

Oh, and K, I found that after a few minutes, I could totally ignore the chinweasle and just enjoy the fact that LMJ was on my tv screen for almost 90 straight minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom