PGP: Brb, gone off to party in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:hyper: It's ALMOST time!!!! Wild and Jem are already there and I'm leaving in 4 hours. :panic:
Then later the Canadians will fly in and MTE and holy shit we'll all be together! :combust:

:hug: To those who can't be with us, this thread is for you.

:love:

I am going to mayor the shit out of this thread.

I am going to mayor this thread like a MOTHERFUCKING ADULT!

Bonocat is making REALLY LOUD slurping noises in his sleep. I so do not want to know what he's dreaming about. Except I kind of do, because all I can think is that he's dreaming of eating soup. Loudly.

:love:

I am going to mayor the shit out of this thread.

I am going to mayor this thread like a MOTHERFUCKING ADULT!

45502482_eGg4DvP8_c.jpg

I'll have my own li'l party on the 9th, celebrating the 10th anniversary of my first U2 concert :)hyper:), so I don't really mind. Except it might get a little more lonely compared to what it will be like for you lot. :huh:

Bonocat is making REALLY LOUD slurping noises in his sleep. I so do not want to know what he's dreaming about. Except I kind of do, because all I can think is that he's dreaming of eating soup. Loudly.

:lol: What the heck?

Mine sometimes makes these funny noises and moves her jaw and ears. She's probably dreaming about catching birds then I think.

Point for me, no ducks in my swimming pool anymore, went out for a smoke and 4 ducks there, while drinking my Irish Coffee I shouted, GET OUTTA MYWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYY and dive bombed in there :lol::lol:

Ah, geez! I should be going too. Where does time go, I wonder? :|

Everyone who will experience the 360° Tour in these last few weeks of its excistence, have a great time and make sure that the boys know they will be missed!

What does pain and Royalty have in common?

Prince Albert.

:ohmy::der:

got my nipples pierced but not donw there (yet) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom