PGP: Brb, gone off to party in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude, I need a cigarette.

Here ya go, but he might make you work for it.

1-49284-size2.jpg

new thread? Man, I've been out of it.

MTE, you might be able to book the train and then exchange your ticket on the day of travel - see if there are cancellations or anything :shrug:

There was audio and video of it (the spoilered part of the show in cori's post) too :sexywink:
(not perfect of course but totally doable) :love:

Here ya go, but he might make you work for it.

1-49284-size2.jpg

woah - not very often you see him just straight up smokin' like that.

WHOAAAAA.

I didn't even follow the setlist tonight, there are too many little panic smileys running around in my head to deal with anything else. :lol:

I know what you mean. As I got in the car today, I had such a feeling of impending doom. I even stopped about 1/3 mile from my house to make sure I actually put my suitcase in the car. Then I must've checked my passport, boarding pass, and concert tix about 199 times today. Not to mention the panic attacks during take off, landing and general turbulence.

l KNOW RIGHT??????????

Definitely.

Okay, ladies. This chicka is getting offline. Time to walk the dog, finish packing the last things I can put in the suitcase tonight, and go to bed.

I might pop back in from the Vancouver airport tomorrow morning, but more than likely I won't, as it'll be so early, but I'll at least say hi from my layover. Yay for free wifi at all the airports! :D

See you all later! :hug:

new thread? Man, I've been out of it.

MTE, you might be able to book the train and then exchange your ticket on the day of travel - see if there are cancellations or anything :shrug:

Hello, Zooey who is in Canadia! ;)

I found a corporate code that drops one of the more expensive fares from $150 down to like $95, but that's still not in my budget, so I might end up doing the later/cheaper train. At least I guess that would give me a few hours to see Montreal, since I get in so late!

I know what you mean. As I got in the car today, I had such a feeling of impending doom. I even stopped about 1/3 mile from my house to make sure I actually put my suitcase in the car. Then I must've checked my passport, boarding pass, and concert tix about 199 times today. Not to mention the panic attacks during take off, landing and general turbulence.

But you maaaaaaaaaaade it! :hyper:

I should maybe take a break from transportation figuring out and finish packing! I have a doctor apt. at 10am on my way to the airport, so I have to get up soooon! :panic:

I don't think my Chicago hotel has a business center, so I'll be Blue Crackless tomorrow! :ohmy:

Everybody have fun , just texted GG , she's on the plane , still 7 ish hours to go!

Comet ! :hi5: Morning ! Hope you woke up better than me :giggle:
GG texted me at around 9 and I woke up with a headache..

That Gif made me feel better already though (might spell that wrong again >.< ) , you have some kind of healing post power. Anyone told you that?

:giggle: Whoops , timetables Joyce :reject:
Haha, you get some rest ,:hug: sleep well, and omg

:love: Lovely, Irish POP cowboys , to be manwhiched between that ?! Heaven.

Joyce. :hyper::hug: Will send you those pic files from Glastonbury when I get home. :hug:

:hug: Take your time, you first need to have a blast with everyone there.
Omg , I'm so jealous at you guys having a pool at the hotel! I love pools, the sea , swimming etc. :lol:

so when we are going to Dublin...:shifty: Lets find one with an indoor pool.

Wild , Amy and Ms The Edge :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom