PGP: Brb, gone off to party in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot. They are an hour behind me.

So...hello everyone. Most are Claw stalking or packing or snoozing for a travel day.

Hello! U217. It's either a Skinny Cow or Lindt Chocolate......one will make pants tighter and not in a sexxy way.

:dance::heart:

For those of you who don't know Elevation: Brady (Bono), Kevin (Edge), Mick (Adam) and John (Larry) :) That video was taken at the Hideout by the looks of it, where Brady and Kevin are doing the acoustic show after TO :)

I'm totally down for a post-show show! Even if I'm exhausted, it makes for way too good of a story to pass up.

Dinner: check
Laundry: check
Suitcase packed: almost check
Dishes: check
Vacuuming: up next
Sharon's anxiety levels: a little high

:lol: :crack: :zen:

Thankfully I left just all the little things to be done tonight, so it's a bunch of small details. Gonna vacuum and then buy some e-books so I'll have reading materials for the plane ride. :)

Oh my god. I say on Facebook that I'm going to cut my hair, and I have three responses (two guys, one girl) all "ZOMG DON'T CUT IT."

I'm not sure if I'm amused or appalled.

Babydoll, you're on notice!!! :tsk:

:wink:

:lol:

Like I said, you're pretty either way and no you won't become less feminine by cutting it.... :wink:

(yes the winks DO translate better here!)

In the craze of the last two days or so, I've been very forgetful about my lung meds. Thank god I remember them eventually. :lol: Literally five minutes ago, I was all, SHIT, forgot to take the pills (since you have to eat them with food). Thankfully I'd just finished eating dinner, so the timing was okay. I canNOT forget to take them for the remaining few days! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom