PGP: Brb, gone off to party in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too. Now I have so many of them, I dont even know all their names (for reals - my brother's kid's babies - not close to my brother anymore).

Happens when your nieces and nephews are closer in age to you than your brother and sister are. :lol:

We must have similar families (you poor thing ;)). My sisters are all older than me- the oldest is 50 and the youngest is 40, I'm almost 30. (sidenote: AHHHH!) My middle sister's son is 18 and ta da! Grand niece.

:wave:To any Hoops fan, Hoops shirt with Nelson Mandelas sign on it, if ya want Bono and rest of U2 too there there too in 2 weeks !!!

Oh my god. I say on Facebook that I'm going to cut my hair, and I have three responses (two guys, one girl) all "ZOMG DON'T CUT IT."

I'm not sure if I'm amused or appalled.

Babydoll, you're on notice!!! :tsk:

:wink:

I saw that. Guys always have a thing for long hair. I'd say do whatever makes you happy!

Oh my god. I say on Facebook that I'm going to cut my hair, and I have three responses (two guys, one girl) all "ZOMG DON'T CUT IT."

I'm not sure if I'm amused or appalled.

Babydoll, you're on notice!!! :tsk:

Whatevs. I swore my husband was going to divorce me. I went from shoulder length to pixie. So many people told me I looked younger which is really the only foreplay I need these days.

I like the way it looks, for the most part. I'm just sick of styling it. I flat iron it, but want to play with my curling irons more. And with hair this long, it's annoying trying to get it all around the curling iron.

You'd think I'd never cut my hair before, for pete's sake. I had shoulder-length hair in fall 2009. It'll grow back.

One of my friends who commented lost her hair while battling breast cancer (she's well now). "Be careful what you wish for!"

:huh:

Sometimes you need a change. I was afraid I was too heavy for short hair. It is sooo much easier. It took me 30 minutes just to curl it when it was long and now - 5 minutes.

I bet my uncle is sorry he commented first, because now he has to put up with all the resulting notifications. :wink:

Ok, I'm going to stop being silly on your FB status, Cori. I'm a bit giddy and should be writing out party invitations for my kid's party.

Please! Be silly all you want. But yes, I suppose other responsibilities should take priority.

:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom