PGP-Boston is faraway, but so close!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
12_bonoSBS.jpg

Oh boy. This is not a good photo at all. :|

:lol: Jules I've seen much worse pictures.

So SG ya wanna see pictures? hehe

Oh and the coolest part of it all was that I took the skeleton doll I made to show V and she fell in love with him, so she knocked $50 off my tattoo so she could keep him. So now Mr. Bones has a great home and I got the coolest tattoo for $30! :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
:lol: Jules I've seen much worse pictures.

So SG ya wanna see pictures? hehe

Oh and the coolest part of it all was that I took the skeleton doll I made to show V and she fell in love with him, so she knocked $50 off my tattoo so she could keep him. So now Mr. Bones has a great home and I got the coolest tattoo for $30! :hyper:

:up: Thats awesome! :hyper:

you have pictures ready yet? :D

Thanks guys! I'm already in love with it. V is so great! She has so much talent and this one was just amazing to watch her do. She didn't outline anything, just started like painting on my body with the tattoo gun. Usually she outlines everything first, but not this time. She layered on color for 2 hours. I'm so incredibly happy with it.

She told me afterwards that I had to go to Dutch Brothers a local coffee place to show this other friend who worked there, cuz he likes U2. So I went over there and he thought it was so great! He told me I was hardcore! :giggle: Then I asked him if he belonged to a message board and he said that he use to be on Interference! :lol: Small freakin world. He gave me a free coffee too. :D

Sad_Girl said:
Happy sigh :love: I love the iPod commercial :heart: :)

Me too! It makes me so happy every time I see it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. hehe :hug:

God I'm so glad you guys are here to share in my tattoo freakiness joy. :hyper: :lol: I don't think other people would get it. :wink:

Jules it seems rather slow to me as well and thats strange since I have a high speed connection. I think it must be the site. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom