PGP-Boston is faraway, but so close!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Okay...please, Dis, tell me more! Was he watching Arcade Fire, and you went to say hello?

We were standing there against the rail...I saw someone behind me ...turned around ..was like:eek: !!! Turned back around quick not knowing what to do with myself...I asked mr dis to turn around...he did...his mouth just about hit the floor. I asked him to verfiy that was Adam...he said YES!!!

So I didn't want to bother him...he was enjoying Arcade Fire... also didn't want to call attention to him so I played it cool for about 15 minutes...all the time glancing over my shoulder:drool: ....I could tell he was getting ready to leave so Mr. Dis and I turned around and said hello...I said "hey Adam" he gave me a little wave, said hello and then winked at me:faint:...........not ONE other person knew he was there...:lmao:

it was so cool!!!

Drea said:
Good choice on the song of the week RR *g*

Stay :heart:

....thanks Drea.

Here you go and i'll leave you alone...:D

stay_angel.jpg

Dismantled said:
:wave: morning girls!!!

Omg :hyper: lastnight was freaking amazing! We got beeped into the ellipse and we MET ADAM!!!:drool: :hyper: He was standing right behind me in the ellipse watching arcade fire!!! and no one else noticed him:shocked:!!! IT WAS SO COOOL!

wooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic, Dis!!! :hug:

What a wonderful story! And that is so nice that you played it cool with him, I'm sure he appreciated that you didn't yell "OMIGOD IT'S ADAM!!!!" or something else that would have gotten everyone's attention!

You have the most fun meeting U2 stories!!!

And hi Dazz! :wave: :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
really ALL of them look so fiiiiiiine UP close :drool:.....even if B's my ultra :drool: :drool: :drool: .

Oh yeah:drool: B just makes me weak, I could harldy stand to be in his presence:drool: ...Adam was so cool:up::drool:

Diane L said:
What a wonderful story! And that is so nice that you played it cool with him, I'm sure he appreciated that you didn't yell "OMIGOD IT'S ADAM!!!!" or something else that would have gotten everyone's attention!

You have the most fun meeting U2 stories!!!

:yes: when I meet them it always has been by accident:lmao: kinda" meant to be" type things:drool:

yeah..I wasn't going to be "that" person and shout and go crazy...thats just not me. Some fans do it and I get embarressed for the band and the fan and myself:tsk:

Diane

I just caught your other post in rthe set list

'yeah I know what you say...buy like i siad you GOT your Silver Fox :wink:

I see thou you ARE gonna try to meet the B man next round of NYC visits :eek:l: :hug:

that IS one opf the FEW things we DO have over every other urban Bono fans excpet those in DUblin and maybeeeee london and South France {that's not soo urban tho} :D

REMIND MEthat'll be one the the things I'll have to be telling myself........when all the HIGH :love: :drool: runs off--

IE: after more u2 draWINGs GETTING done...... MY FAR AWY msg NOV PICS AND FINDING WHERE MY brooklyn FILM ROLLED UNDER THE BED :yikes: BUT IT IS IN A pROTECTIve film roll Case.

........when i start getting all bitchy & moany :sad: about not having meet him!!!!

.........probably by JAN! or FEB! :lmao: {for now} wait till then :mad:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

oh yea! I vaguely remember reading it...because I didn't post in here yet....but I don't really remember! tell me!! :lol: :drool:

here sami http://forum.interference.com/t129112.html

I can hardly remember everything:huh: it was like a dream:drool:

Arcade Fire was really good:yes: adn I usually hate opening bands...of course I missed half of it cuase I was "occupied" with another person at the moment:lmao::drool:

WildHoney said:
Dis

If i'd have seen Adam in eclipse i would have jumped up and down to prove my theory...

Wonder if Adam's ticket scanned " Vertigo,Vertigo,Vertigo" :lol:

Wild:hug:

whats your theory?:ohmy:

:hmm: I dont' think I saw adams wristband.....how did he get by security:angry::wink:

I have to eat now girls:wave:

Dismantled said:

Wild:hug

whats your theory?:eek:hmy

:hmm: I dont' think I saw adams wristband.....how did he get by security:angry::wink

I have to eat now girls:wave:

yeah really :angry: :lol: But seriously, did he have a pass on or something? What if it's a really dumb security guard and doesn't let him back in? :laugh: :wink:

hi Diane! :hug: bye Dis :hug:

Back
Top Bottom