PGP - Books and DVDs and Cover Songs - Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*hits pause* Yeesh, Bono's found a new way to make me dizzy during EBTTRT :lol: As if that rotating camera in the video wasn't enough, he's spinning with a camera! *snerk*

Adam :drool:

:reject: GG doesn't have ZooTV dvd either.

:lol: Actually, I'm not sure if I do or not. Somehow I ended up with 3 Veritgo Chicago DVDs. I think Tre sent me a few.
*must go look*

I can get Pirates at Circuit City, but thanks Thora :hug:

Weldy, IllinoisCloneLover :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Bye Thora :hug: :wave:

I'm probably going to stay online for another hour...then House and Law and Order: SVU within a two/three hour peroid! :hyper:

I know :hyper:
I cleared my complete evening for the Law and Order tonight.

No friends, no phone, no Mr GG, not answering the door, I got my food in the oven, got my jammies on, got my pumpkin spice candles goin', just waiting for the shows to start.

Sad_Girl said:

I'm glad you guys still enjoy the updates - I sometimes worry my silly little sims infatuation is just a pain in the ass thing that bores you and you just put up with reject:
I'm glad I couold make you smile Drea

:shh:
don't tell her then........

:wink:

:tsk: I suppose i shouldn't tease you, SG. But worry NOT!

I TOLD you.......... sims with us and all the guys is like ................
......Visual Fan Fic !!! :love: :drool: :hug: :hug:
We're so glad you take the time to share it with us. :happy:

=======================

Hi weldy & drea.I'm playing catch up......so if i get logged off.before i get there, {{{hugs}}} to you all and everyone later.

and............

GOOD LUCK WILD !!!

:hyper: :hyper: :drool:

give B an extra hug & a :kiss: from me ! And/Or tell him you have a delightful long-time fan, and friend in NYC who wants to meet & thank him. :lol: :wink:

:D GOOD LUCK to you as well, wayne!!! have a ggreeeaaatttt time !!

Last edited:
^^^

I didn't even GET the whole concept of "Numb" till i actaully got the 90 - 00 Vid around 2 years ago! :reject: :lol:

I think because WHEN i saw it on MTV........that was a intense [in a badway] time and i didn't notice the FLICKERING LIGHT that was the TV SCREEN he was looking at....so i didn't even sit through the whole thing :tsk:

As my patience at THAT time was not-so-good I said....."WTF" and never bothered to try to see it again.

Of course NOW that I "got it"........
.......I think it's hysterical, :lol: and oh-so-sexy when they are singing/talking into E's ear {?? and Larry, too? have Not seen it in a while]

dazzledbylight said:
^^^

I didn't even GET the whole concept of "Numb" till i actaully got the 90 - 00 Vid around 2 years ago! :reject: :lol:

I think because WHEN i saw it on MTV........that was a intense [in a badway] time and i didn't notice the FLICKERING LIGHT that was the TV SCREEN he was looking at....so i didn't even sit through the whole thing :tsk:

As my patience at THAT time was not-so-good I said....."WTF" and never bothered to try to see it again.

Of course NOW that I "got it"........
.......I think it's hysterical, :lol: and oh-so-sexy when they are singing/talking into E's ear {?? and Larry, too? have Not seen it in a while]

*G* I never saw the vid here, though I'm sure it was shown... I love it, with Larry singing in one ear, Bono in the other.. and Adam making sure Edge is all tied up :lol: Not to mention the bit after Edge gets pushed off the chair and Larry and Adam share the ciggie.. :drool:

Oh boy have you got some good stuff coming up :D I'm just at the start of Pride right now...

Wild PM'd me about an easter egg on the dvd and I can't read it 'cause I'm not premium! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom