PGP - Books and DVDs and Cover Songs - Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm heading to bed and read now, but I'll leave you all with a question and look at the answers tomorrow...

You've heard me mention Terry around here... I've been debating for two days whether I should ask him if he wants to go to the Elevation show in Brampton on Fri night. I told him once that one of the only places I truly let loose is on the dance floor :giggle: Do I ask him? :wink:

Drea said:
Thora'll probably be another hour yet :lol: Guess everyone else is watching theirs too :D

I haven't been around cuz I figured it would be the topic of discussion and I'm not going to have the DVD until - at the earliest maybe in November :slant: :sigh: I admit it. i'm pouting.

I'm not good company tonight, with everyone else playing with something I can't have, so I'll just come back tomorrow :wave:

Last edited:
Weldy....It was scary!
Prob the best ever Criminal Intent.
I guess because it was so personal, you know...actually caring for the victim and knowing that he would find her.
But the twist....saw it coming :yes:

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy....It was scary!
Prob the best ever Criminal Intent.
I guess because it was so personal, you know...actually caring for the victim and knowing that he would find her.
But the twist....saw it coming :yes:

Ohh...ok....I was watching SVU. I personally don't care for Criminal Intent cause to me...it looks a little like CSI.

And I'm sorry for the mixup on my part....I thought we were watching the same kind of Law and Order :hug:

I watch them all Weldy.
SVU was good too.
I don't think it was very cool to take Olivia away from Elliot without telling him though. :no:
And without even a phone number!!!

Methinks the two of them are gonna hook up this year, and then they'll have to get two different detectives. :yes:

greeneyedgirl said:
I watch them all Weldy.
SVU was good too.
I don't think it was very cool to take Olivia away from Elliot without telling him though. :no:
And without even a phone number!!!

Methinks the two of them are gonna hook up this year, and then they'll have to get two different detectives. :yes:

They couldn't tell Elliot anyways....since she got involved with the Feds and they unintentionally made her into a undercover cop when they crashed that place.

Well, the DVD is awesome! I couldn't get the easter eggs to work though. :madwife: I tried on the TV and on my computer, and nothing. Frustrating.

Other than that, WOW!!! :combust: Incredible!!!! :D

I'm going to read for a bit and then go to bed. See you all tomorrow! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom