PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His butt is fun to draw! :giggle:

"What are you drawi—"

"NOTHIIIIING" *scribbles out, erases, then, aha! notes*

dbl post and it didn't work again

at least I snagged it for my pictures section!

Imagaines making it my desktop image

nope ... not a good idea
it would take me waaaaaaay too long to
actaully get anything done would be staring and fantasizing for a good while every time the computer was openedup :lmao:

I'm...getting disturbed how catchy this song is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&ob=av2e

*attempts image*

6359545619_a1c3c2e20f_b.jpg

funny my computer partly plays the YT vid (FTP) tyou just p

i don't know IF that's the song that was played alot this summer
it might be... I love it!
def oneof my summer songs :D

but in library so I couldn't turn up sound ( needs earbuds)

It probably is. It's on the radio so much here. Then again I'm in hipsterland...

It's funny, because it took such a long time for me to be able to hear the lyrics and realize what they meant..

Tara, alternative stations play obscure U2 :D or at least the cool ones do

dazzledbylight said:
Kristen from last thread

:edge: Lembas bread!
:bono: ...and more Lembas brerad....
:larry: wtfook??!?

:D

:heart:

while IGC is not a totally obscure U2 song in think it's very underated

so when the then new ( and only lasted ?2 years on commercial free air radio/went to internet only <wail & weep> about 3 months ago. :sad:) played IGC i nearly jhumped out of my chair! :love: :hyper: :love:

thanks! :D

His butt is fun to draw! :giggle:

"What are you drawi—"

"NOTHIIIIING" *scribbles out, erases, then, aha! notes*

LOL x 10

I'm...getting disturbed how catchy this song is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&ob=av2e

*attempts image*

I really dig that song and I'm trying to get into more of their stuff so I'm not one of "those people" who just know the single from a band and say they like the band.

And um... I love poetry. Like, LOVE poetry, especially slam/beat style poetry. And um... I love Irish accents... sooooooo... *dies listening to Bono recite that poem* *listens again* *dies again*
Anyone wanna make me an Mp3 of that?

Dumb question (that I'm currently using the interwebz to try to find the answer to). What exactly was Bono doing in Amsterdam reading poetry and singing? What was the occasion?
eta: nevermind - just found it on the @u2 home page

:hyper::hyper::hug:

ZU!!!

i was hoping you'd get home before i had to leave the library!

how did turkey day with In-laws go?:hug:
(cl;oses at 11PM :D)

DAZ!!!!!!! :hug:
It was good - I actually just spent the afternoon with my parents - I got out of going to the in-laws this year. Sis in law and father in law came down to Mr.Z's gig on Saturday night.

ooh Grace - did you start it yet?
I did 3 miles today -would have done more were it not for the F-ING blister! I can't find a shoe that doesn't give me a blister!!!

Kristen from last thread

:edge: Lembas bread!
:bono: ...and more Lembas brerad....
:larry: wtfook??!?

:D

:lmao:

FTW

:heart:

Yes, but I live in Utah and I have yet to find an alternative station. :sad: Because they also play Flyleaf and Evanescence and other good rock bands on Alt stations, but here it's mostly pop, hiphop, country, or oldies.

Bye Dazz! :wave:

ooh Grace - did you start it yet?
I did 3 miles today -would have done more were it not for the F-ING blister! I can't find a shoe that doesn't give me a blister!!!

A bigger shoe? I went from a 7.5 to 8.5 while training for the marathon. But I think we talked about that walking back to the hotel.

I start Wednesday morning. Tomorrow, I run 3 miles. I did run 5 miles twice this week. Look at me!

A bigger shoe? I went from a 7.5 to 8.5 while training for the marathon. But I think we talked about that walking back to the hotel.

I start Wednesday morning. Tomorrow, I run 3 miles. I did run 5 miles twice this week. Look at me!

Woot! I'm so slow right now, 5 miles would probably take me just under an hour :rolleyes:
I'll be interested to hear what you think of Insanity.

Back
Top Bottom