PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

Wow! It was such a big deal about 25 years ago. I wish I hadn't thrown my copies away so I could have given them to you...me, who's such a pack rat!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm laughing because with all my stuff....art & crafts {jewelry, knitting etc} supplies, reference & instruction pic & books, sketches and finished projects PLUS some MODEST files on various topics rt\that interest me.......CLUTTER? :shifty: WHAT clutter :grumpy: .

Thanks for the { belated}offer!!!!

I would of picked a very few out to keep.
I just hacve one full issue the one with the Tomverlain illo I did. the 2 pages where my pATTI sMITH gRUOUP wAVE ILLO IS AND
THE 4PAGE 1981 { DONE IN 80} u2 INTERVIEW.

ESP if I could FIND the FaLL 80 ISSUE with the LONDON Marquee Club Review--- that ALERTED me to U2! :love:

Last edited:
Sad i have to leave you all so soon and go to bed cos i'm tired Dis! :( I have been having such a laugh with all you girls here; you all make me feel much happier than usual tonite! :happy:

susanp6 said:
Sad i have to leave you all so soon and go to bed cos i'm tired Dis! :( I have been having such a laugh with all you girls here; you all make me feel much happier than usual tonite! :happy:

oh..phew..I though you were mad at me for being a goofy dumbass tonight...phew..:happy: I am glad you are having a good time!! I love to make people happy:happy:

I actually have to go soon too:(

sami0201 said:

:sigh: ok, in that case, I give you permission to go :wink:

but...but...will you be back?? :sad:

NEVER:angry: Dis will sign off forever...RIP DIS...

I am not leaving THIS second:wink: ..ok..I am leaving....THIS second...goodbye:wave:

kidding..like 5 minutes:wink:

No way Dis!!! I always wish you&Bri were on a lot more at the time i'm usually on at around 8-12 at nite my time cos of the damn time differences it sucks :madspit: I always seem to miss you too Bri! :sad: Have you got round to answering any emails yet? It'd so cheer me up! :happy:

Do you think you'll have an email addy for yourself ever Dis?

Holy crap you guys move way to fast tonight! :lol: I'm trying to eat my piece of cake for dinner and I can't keep up. :giggle:

The over 30 comment had me cracking up! I'll be 30 in a few weeks and I really don't feel that old. My husbands mate was flirting with me the other night though and told me I don't look a day over 25. :lol: He was just buttering me up to hook him up with my friend. :lmao:

Where there's a willie, there's a way should be a bumpersticker! :heart: :lol:

susanp6 said:
No way Dis!!! I always wish you&Bri were on a lot more at the time i'm usually on at around 8-12 at nite my time cos of the damn time differences it sucks :madspit: I always seem to miss you too Bri! :sad: Have you got round to answering any emails yet? It'd so cheer me up! :happy:

Do you think you'll have an email addy for yourself ever Dis?

sorry *cries:sad: :sad:

yes this time difference blows...*lightbulb ..lets petition to do away with the time zones just so we can all be on blue crack at the same time:happy: do you think the world would go for it?:happy:

seriously I wish we could be on at the same time a lot more too:hug:

email addy...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom