PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
postwhoring to get to the next page.

Had a loooooooong ass day. Worked through lunch, worked through my planning, worked for an hour after school. Bought $70 worth of stuff for work with my own money after work, got my kid all hyper while buying halloween decorations.

Just went to the store for my Friday night kit - candy corn and whiskey :giggle:

Good job on the running, GR. I ran once this week, biked once and swam twice. The pool is going to be soooo cold tomorrow morning.

UNF. :drool:

I just had a really long nap, and now I feel all groggy and shit. :lol: Oops.

Tomorrow I'm treating myself to a haircut. I've needed to get several inches chopped off for a long time. It doesn't cost a lot of money, as the salon I go to is very reasonably priced, but I've been delaying this for long enough. Yay for shorter, healthier looking hair. :)

Yay for haircuts!

And it's good to get a new fresh look for interviews.

You'd be proud Sharon, I ran twice this week!

:up:

Adam, sexy? :no:

I know - I'm the last person to say that normally, but I kinda like the open shirt thing he's got on.

I don't have it, but I know what image you're talking about.

It gave me nightmares. Or, close enough. :shifty:

Speaking of which, I had a ridiculous U2 dream last night

plz to be sharing.

I feel like I had a U2 dream last night too. I'm usually pretty good about remembering them but today I can't. :sad:

What, you mean this image?! :shifty:

adwatch.jpg

:giggle:

plz to be sharing.

I feel like I had a U2 dream last night too. I'm usually pretty good about remembering them but today I can't. :sad:

I think I must've been grumpy when I went to sleep last night, and my subconscious tried to cheer me up.

This is all I really remember: I was hanging out with all 4 of them (no alne time with Bono :sad:), and they were trying to cheer me up. Bono pulls out the Fly glasses and puts them on to no avail. I leave the room for a moment, and when I come back, all 4 of them are wearing Fly glasses. Then I woke up and started giggling. :reject:

Many Adam pictures haunt me like Freddie Kruger....

:lol::lol:

What, you mean this image?! :shifty:

adwatch.jpg

:giggle:

Thora, you're evil. I like you. :D

Back
Top Bottom