PGP: Bono in a Church is.... - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #106
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Local Time: 04:37 AM
^
walk walk fashion baby...

Old 10-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #107
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten View Post
My 3 month old kitten Solo has an OBSESSION with sitting ON my coupons while I'm trying to clip and sort.
Exactly that! And only when you're trying to clip them right? Not when you're just putting them on the table.
Does he also sit on the newspaper you're trying to read? Or.. on your laptop when you're sitting on the couch?

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 10-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #108
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Exactly that! And only when you're trying to clip them right? Not when you're just putting them on the table.
Does he also sit on the newspaper you're trying to read? Or.. on your laptop when you're sitting on the couch?
She tries to climb UP my leg when I've got the laptop on the desk. Like she needs to check her FB or something.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #109
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:37 AM
Ok, the Bono at Church gif may possibly trump my other favourite one, and that is saying something. I love how he puts the shades on again right after!

Cool beanie GG! Oh, and my cat does the exact same thing. It is like she is saying "how dare you pay any attention to something else."
Old 10-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #110
Refugee

My parents cat was like that too.He was'nt cuddly at all but as soon as my dad started to read the newspaper,he had to come and lay down in the middle of it.And if dad tried to push him away,he got really angry and bit dad's hand.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:38 AM   #111
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten View Post
She tries to climb UP my leg when I've got the laptop on the desk. Like she needs to check her FB or something.
Yeowch! Perhaps she had a date and wants to see what his fb status is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancoke71 View Post
Ok, the Bono at Church gif may possibly trump my other favourite one, and that is saying something. I love how he puts the shades on again right after!

Cool beanie GG! Oh, and my cat does the exact same thing. It is like she is saying "how dare you pay any attention to something else."
I'm glad he took them off in church. And love how Ali keeps an eye on him.

Thanks. And yeah that's probably it. Le Cat demands undivided attenshunz!

How are ya?
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 10-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #112
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm pretty good! It is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, so I have a 3 day weekend. The weather is gorgeous and the leaves have hit their peak, so we are going for a drive tonight. Such a beautiful time of year!

How are you?
Old 10-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #113
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
This is why I have dogs. They stay on the floor.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #114
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
HA! My chihuahua is a total lap dog. She's always trying to get one of us to make room for her. And if you're in bed? She is RIGHTTHERE, flopped next to you. (Which is why we crate-trained her for nighttime. Naps are one thing. All night long is another.)
Old 10-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #115
Galeonbroad

I didn't know you guys had different Thanksgiving dates, why is that? So are you going to have a turkey and all that stuff?

I'm good. The terror is back to her parents, so I'm not bothered anymore. Continued working on the drawing of my sword, found out that the model drawing I used is full of mistakes so I'm using screenshots of my 3DS. it's by no means sharp and I can't do useful measurements and conversions, so this is rather challenging. Hopefully I can do it with a bit of feeling. Almost done with the ornaments. Will post pics on FB of the process.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #116
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Would be interesting if you had a German Shepherd that attempted to be a lap dog.

Ahhh, facebook, how did I ever live without you. There's this dude responding to my friend's comment about a political party here that wants tax on all meat(they're the animal party, no joke, we actually have that here). The dude responded how they're SO right and meat is murder. Thank you, for giving me a reason to troll you. Because meat IS murder, that's what we do, we're animals, we kill animals lower in the evolutionary chain who kill other animals who kill other animals. And if we walk around other animals' territories, we can get eaten too. Ain't the circle of life beautiful?

I have no problem with vegetarians, and am fine with not eating meat all the time. But honestly, people like this just beg to get trolled.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #117
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Quote:
Picture if you will, a girl at 16. Joshua Tree has come out.This girl goes to catholic school and has to attend noon Mass through Lent. You can only imagine the daydreaming there.....
^ that was me at 16
Old 10-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #118
ONE
love, blood, life

GG, why is your Thanksgiving different?

I honestly have no idea. I like having it before everything is a winter wonderland. My mom will be making the big Thanksgiving dinner, so I look forward to that too.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #119
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancoke71 View Post
GG, why is your Thanksgiving different?

I honestly have no idea. I like having it before everything is a winter wonderland. My mom will be making the big Thanksgiving dinner, so I look forward to that too.
No I mean with American Thanksgiving. That's much later right? We don't have thanksgiving here.

Sounds good, great meal with little effort. I take it your mom's a good cook?
Old 10-08-2011, 09:25 AM   #120
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Would be interesting if you had a German Shepherd that attempted to be a lap dog.

Ahhh, facebook, how did I ever live without you. There's this dude responding to my friend's comment about a political party here that wants tax on all meat(they're the animal party, no joke, we actually have that here). The dude responded how they're SO right and meat is murder. Thank you, for giving me a reason to troll you. Because meat IS murder, that's what we do, we're animals, we kill animals lower in the evolutionary chain who kill other animals who kill other animals. And if we walk around other animals' territories, we can get eaten too. Ain't the circle of life beautiful?

I have no problem with vegetarians, and am fine with not eating meat all the time. But honestly, people like this just beg to get trolled.
Lol.
I love my salads and pastas, but damn if I'll ever give up a good steak or a thick juicy hamburger. Can't live without a good hunk of meat.

Yes, the dirty 'meat' jokes' can begin.

Tags
doin it well, drink alone, drink from my chalice, edge edge edge edge edge, ftsd ftw, hot church bono, i want 2 b tutu, no adam, no viva glasvegas, pop goes the bono, show us yer willy, that cwazy wabbit