PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am deeply flattered that I merited such an artistic greeting (even if I had to edit this 86,000 times). Miss you too! :kiss:

We need to arrange a time when we're not being motherfucking adults...

Bed now, the turkey isn't going to cook itself in the morning. :|

The Larry spam made me happy. But this

edgessexyshirtba8.jpg

This made my night :laugh: Oh Edge.

I assume you've seen the video... If not, it's definitely worth looking up. :lol: I don't know what it's called, but he was walking the catwalk for some fashion show - you shouldn't have much trouble finding it on YT. :D

Off to bed with me. Yay for sleep! :drool:

I haven't seen the video...

but now I'm imagining Edge all "I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk"

This is random, but everything is a reference to U2 (in my sleep-deprived mind, that is)

September-09-2011-01-54-47-ScreenShot20110908at10.jpg

makes me think

3423280:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

(except, y'know, he's not Bono)

I'm gonna sleep, really.

I haven't seen the video...

but now I'm imagining Edge all "I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk"

A few things, all.

1. If you want me to, like, hang with you in PGP and shit, I need more Edge pics when you start a thread. :D:D:D Like the Bono-In-An-Elevator style, AchtungBabyPantsTM or something... mmm... belly button + bare feet.
  2. Someone asked in the last thread about where my quotes are from in my sig, both from the TIFF press conference for FTSD.
  3. BonoComet, can I please use your cutie Edge iPod commercial gifs in my sig? :hmm:
  4. My blog is back in business, it was a random WordPress attack, nothing against me or anything, all good.
  5. Katie - enjoy ;) And, for the record, I fuggin LOVE that shirt.

The Edge- catwalk model - YouTube

A few things, all.

[*]BonoComet, can I please use your cutie Edge iPod commercial gifs in my sig? :hmm:

Of course you may use them, although, I don't think any of them are actually mine, LOL. Not sure exactly which ones you mean, but some of them have might have the makers name in the file name. But I'm sure it's fine! Ultimately it would probably be U2 or Apple you need permission from anyway. :wink:

That's just cause everybody wanted to do Bono again, and again, and again, and again, infinite loop of postwhoring. :wink:

:drool: *scratches Bonobeard*

Is that sort of like a scratch-n-sniff? :drool:

Is that sort of like a scratch-n-sniff? :drool:

:shifty: Ofcourse. Though I'd rather do a scratch-n-lick and then run off.

Or if he didn't mind I'd stay, ofcourse. :whistle: And do it again. I swear I could entertain myself all night long just scratching that beard of his, making him pull those super cute faces whenever he or someone else scratches his beard. :love:

Just give me my very own Bono puppet. I'd be entertained for days just making him pull faces. :wink: All completely harmless.

Oh and Edgefest, I don't think I have that one pic without the watermark unfortunately, but I'll look. And agreed that is one sexy see-thru shirt on him. :love: Not every guy could pull that look off.

I had my kid make gifs for me years ago, they are really old and kinda crappy, but I'll find them and post them anyway. :D

Back
Top Bottom