PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually you can watch hockey in the US on TV all season. (you are in the US i think right?) It's one of the only sports my hubby will watch on TV. ;)

Yeah, at first I was all "Oh, no WAY is he still alive .... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

:lol:

And he straightened his tie. Too awesome! :lol:

(I won't say more here because of spoilers, but what I said in the other thread still pisses me off! :wink: )

DEXTER TIME!!!!

Schermata2011-10-10a003526.png

Sweet. Fucking. Meow.

But yes... that look he gets... I know just what you mean, Loner. I found that he always had it in his eyes during the WOWY outro in particular this last leg, and I BAWLED in Minneapolis during it and nearly did in East Lansing when I saw that look up close.

I was about to turn off the TV and go to bed when I saw there's a show about Anton Corbijn on TV, so I flip to it and the first thing I see is the Bono in the bathtub picture. Okay, I'm watching this instead of going to bed. :lol:

I was about to turn off the TV and go to bed when I saw there's a show about Anton Corbijn on TV, so I flip to it and the first thing I see is the Bono in the bathtub picture. Okay, I'm watching this instead of going to bed. :lol:

You have my attention. :ohmy: Wow what show is that!? :lol:

It's called Shadow Play, and it's about Anton's photography and so on. It's on a channel called Knowledge Network. They have awesome programs without commercials. This has been really interesting so far! Bono was speaking for the first few minutes about how having your picture taken is like having sex, and he's been having sex with Anton for 20 years now. :lol:

I'd never heard of this before, so it's funny that I totally stumbled on this by accident. :)

It's called Shadow Play, and it's about Anton's photography and so on. It's on a channel called Knowledge Network. They have awesome programs without commercials. This has been really interesting so far! Bono was speaking for the first few minutes about how having your picture taken is like having sex, and he's been having sex with Anton for 20 years now. :lol:

I'd never heard of this before, so it's funny that I totally stumbled on this by accident. :)

OMG Ok I remember when they were making it. We got those cool pics of bono holding the big pics taken by Anton. Lucky that you get to see it now! I'm going to have to look into when this might be on here. :hmm:

And Bono. :lol:

Aw thanks but yeah it says not available here. :angry: Neat that you got to watch it. I do have a video clip somewhere of the part with Bono and the pictures. :drool: I screencapped and I think giffed it too. :shifty: I'll have to find it. i really wanna see the whole thing now!

Oh and he was dressed in an awesome suit right? :love:

Boo-urns! That's so dumb. I hate it when videos are restricted. Well, you'll just have to take my word (until you can see it all) that it's excellent. It's just under an hour long (with no commercials). It didn't show anything about Electrical Storm, sadly. :angry: :lol:

Okay, it's WAY past the time that I normally go to bed, so I'm off to sleep. G'night! :hug:

Ahhh, yes. He makes some funny expressions when looking at the different photos. :giggle:

Okay, really going to bed now. With pleasant dreams to be had, I'm sure. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom