PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone help me. I've gotten to Mysterious Ways on Glastonbury and I think I'll never be able to get outta bed at this point.

:faint: sex on legs...

That was great! Loved any minute of it :hyper:

I managed to get some screencaps too :shifty:
Schermata2011-10-09a234641.png

Schermata2011-10-10a003753.png

Please for sharing.....

....and I'm watching hockey. Talk about priorities!:lol:

Me too. :lol: This is a pretty historic game - FTSD will be available eventually.

I normally root for the Habs, but this afternoon I'm all about the Jets. I really hope they'll score at least a goal this period!

WOOO - as soon as I wrote that, they scored!! YESSS! :rockon:

The B&W Bono shots .... is he singing that Blow Your House Down song that's from the Rattle & Hum outtakes?

That's the part in the outtakes I can never get all the way through. It feels like 90 minutes of Bono and Edge working on it, and I'm reaching for the fast-forward button after about 10. :lol:

I loved the whole thing. Was chocked up by the end. : sad:: reject::lol:

I miss them. :hug:

Now re-living my Glasto memories. :hyper::love::heart: Oh to go back. ( and not be crushed against the front rail.:|:lol: ) I even miss the mud and the rain. :wink:

I'm glad you're back - I've missed you! xoxo

Oh, I'd love to see that show again. :love: I couldn't believe I got away with watching it ALL while I was at work. :laugh: I got NOTHING accomplished that day. Bad Thora. :tsk: :wink:

Jebus bless you wonderful screencappers. :heart:

Please excuse a question unrelated to the hotness of U2, but ....

... I have a sandwich that, when ready (mmm, crockpot meat), I would like to slap some cheese on and stick it under the broiler, per the suggestion on the blog where I got the recipe.

I've never used the broiler. I see I have a "custom broiler" button, and when I press it, it starts heating up to 500 degrees. So I've got that part going.

But then how long do I leave it there? I think I just want the bun a bit toasty and the cheese bubbly.

Should I just do the bun and cheese under the broiler and then add the meat? Or do I slap the whole thing in there?

I don't have a broiler pan. Can I just stick it on a cookie or pizza sheet?

Don't matter that they're undefeated. They still suck. :D

*is a Bears fan*

What, on purpose? Or did someone force you into being one? Because I don't know why anyone would choose to root for the Bears. :tsk:

I mean, there is a reason that the chant/song is "The Bears Still Suck."

:wink:

Yeah, that LIB solo was pretty intense! He has a really beautiful voice.

Yeah, I haven't caught a game yet (it seems like hardly any of their games air on the west coast), but I know they're 3-0. I don't follow football enough to talk about defense or even know the names of the players beyond the QB, but I enjoy watching the games when they're on out here. :)

My mom had the same reaction to MLB back in '83 or '84 when they had a big strike. She vowed never to go to another Brewers game again. Up until then, we'd gone down to Milwaukee for a game and to see family once a summer. (I know she did end up going to games again later on, but it was a few years.)

:D

Give me a 'til next season, and I'll be over it.

I love going to baseball games. Shame that I'm the only one in my family who does. My mom would prefer basketball and my dad prefers football. :shrug:

Hope you ladies are enjoying the show! :D

Watching the pre-game stuff, and they just did a tribute to a former Canucks player who had joined the Jets over the summer shortly before he died. Dammit. Hockey tributes, Y U MAKE ME CRY?! :lol:

I got teary eyed during that too. I love that his mom did the puck drop :cute:

Wow that was like better than sex :shifty:

:ohmy:

*cannot wait for box set!* Is it Novermber 1st yet??????

....and I'm watching hockey. Talk about priorities!:lol:

I was too :wink: Great game, but I wanted the Jets to win. That crowd was insane! :applaud:

Glad you all enjoyed From the Sky Down. It sounds amazing. I'm not gonna watch any of it until I get the dvd copy with the box set on November 1st.

Back
Top Bottom