PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*has no patience*

*will watch it today*

I just spent the past 45 minutes with my brother and his son. :crack: The kid is far too hyper for me.

Also: I nearly died listening to Bono sing acapella. :drool:

Brunch was so lovely. :love: SO nice to get together with these girls again and chat and eat and chat and eat. :drool:

It is just for pleba. Good to know. If some of you don't end up on my list, I will ask for your addresses. I didn't keep them from last year!:reject:

Thora, I will send your Montreal pics with your Christmas card, I swear.:shifty:

:laugh: I was JUST thinking of those pictures the other day, but didn't want to annoy you with my asking. :lol: Whenever you send them will be fine.

I always make my own Christmas cards. I need to start thinking about that in the next few weeks, as it takes a LONG time to make them. Being creative is HARD, yo! :lol: Okay, not really. But I always put a lot of effort into them. :)

Watching hockey now. This is going to be a FUN game!! :rockon: Glad I got home in time to watch it. :D

:laugh: Oh dear, BBC showed the intro commercial for From the Sky down and Domo and me both erupted in OMG OMG OMG's. GreatPerverted minds think alike?

Hope you ladies are enjoying the show! :D

Watching the pre-game stuff, and they just did a tribute to a former Canucks player who had joined the Jets over the summer shortly before he died. Dammit. Hockey tributes, Y U MAKE ME CRY?! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom