PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D I has a yoghurt. With coconut and muesli. Man why are the French so awesome at making yoghurts, it's not fair. :sad: They have them with Lemon. The Dutch are ignorant of Lemon, we only have thick cream yoghurt with it, nothing healthy. But coconut will suffice for now.

:D I has a yoghurt. With coconut and muesli. Man why are the French so awesome at making yoghurts, it's not fair. :sad: They have them with Lemon. The Dutch are ignorant of Lemon, we only have thick cream yoghurt with it, nothing healthy. But coconut will suffice for now.

I'd much prefer the coconut to the lemon :lol:

I love sucking lemons but the taste of lemon deserts does nothing for me :shrug:

Coconut is nice, but I love Lemon in everything. Like, Fuckin' LOVE IT. And in Liechtenstein they had these lemon yoghurts, in France they always have them, and omg it's heaven for me. But here we don't have any lemon yoghurts. :sad:

Coconut is nice, but I love Lemon in everything. Like, Fuckin' LOVE IT. And in Liechtenstein they had these lemon yoghurts, in France they always have them, and omg it's heaven for me. But here we don't have any lemon yoghurts. :sad:

Lemonheads are one of my favorite candies.
When our little guy was just a baby, maybe 8 months old, we have him a lemon wedge. The look on his face was priceless. I can't even begin to describe it but it was hilarious!

I will be :hug:

I've got to phone the hospital re the capsule scan tomorrow so we'll see how much longer the wait for that is

Then I have to wait to see what the consultant decides, i can't make any plans for next year until he decides whether to wait or do the surgery asap ...
Hope that it'll help you. :hug:

Lemonheads are one of my favorite candies.
When our little guy was just a baby, maybe 8 months old, we have him a lemon wedge. The look on his face was priceless. I can't even begin to describe it but it was hilarious!

:lol: Sour face much?

:hug:

I wish i could help, but i have the brains of an ant :lol:

I'm acutally trying to figure out the best way to assign / plan the assignment. I'm not actually doing it. I think the planning of it is even harder than just doing it. I have to figure out how to make it work with the limited resources of the school, the timing of all the other stuff we have going on, and the vastly different capabilities of my students (some are bound for Harvard and Stanford and others read at the level of a 10 year old)

:lol: Sour face much?
Yeah, and it was almost a look of betrayal, like "Why on earth would you do that to me?"

I'm acutally trying to figure out the best way to assign / plan the assignment. I'm not actually doing it. I think the planning of it is even harder than just doing it. I have to figure out how to make it work with the limited resources of the school, the timing of all the other stuff we have going on, and the vastly different capabilities of my students (some are bound for Harvard and Stanford and others read at the level of a 10 year old)

I got a headache just reading that ^ :hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom