PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't even seen River in the newer series of Dr Who (just in a couple episodes with the 10th doctor) but that's a really nice job with the costume. I could definitely tell who it was supposed to be.

Kinda groggy and disoriented from getting to sleep at 5am...what's this about FTSD? is it available now on TV I don't get?

OMG You guys having Thanksgiving dinner today. :drool: luckies.

Oh and the actress is Alex Kingston. I guess she was on ER a while back.

VP I'll have to ask them when they wake up, LOL. I think they liked it, although they said it wasn't anything they didn't see coming, but still enjoyed it. I could be wrong so I will ask them later. :)

Alex Kingston from ER!!!!! of course! Married to Ralph Fiennes, lucky girl. Although I prefer his brother Joseph :drool:

I loved her on that show. :) And yes, I prefer Joseph as well. UNF! :drool:

Gotta leave soon for a brunch with some of my girls. We used to do this all the time, but in the last year or so it's dropped off. Looking forward to starting it up again. Mmmm... delicious food! :drool:

Kinda groggy and disoriented from getting to sleep at 5am...what's this about FTSD? is it available now on TV I don't get?

It's on BBC today, but if you want to watch it online in the US, you have to jump through a few hoops, apparently.

Although that's what we all thought about Glastonbury as well, and I was able to watch it without doing anything special. Maybe there'll be a last-minute discovery about this, too?

Ehh I don't think I have enough free time to jump through hoops for FTSD today :( it'll be in theaters at some point hopefully, unlike Glastonbury...I've got to do painting, make breakfast, and call my best friend...

Maybe I missed more discussion about this while I was gone, but I'll be very surprised if it gets a theatrical release beyond the film festival.

Are you able to download torrents? I'm sure it'll be online within a day or two of it airing.

Christmas card exchange? :hmm:

If we get to know how many early enough I may be able to do some pics of the boys...I'd need a loooot of envelopes though probably :crack:

And no to the torrents...internet here bans them...I hope it does go in theaters, otherwise it's unlikely I'll be able to see it :(

It's on BBC today, but if you want to watch it online in the US, you have to jump through a few hoops, apparently.

Although that's what we all thought about Glastonbury as well, and I was able to watch it without doing anything special. Maybe there'll be a last-minute discovery about this, too?

I forgot about that with the Glastonbury thing. :hmm: We did watch that online no problem sort of last minute, didn't we? Maybe I will look around later and see if it's showing somewhere. Otherwise I can wait, I'm excited to see it, but not like I get excited about seeing live performances or something.

And no to the torrents...internet here bans them...I hope it does go in theaters, otherwise it's unlikely I'll be able to see it :(

I'm sure you could find someone who would be able to download it, burn it to DVD and mail you a copy.

U2torrents couldn't have it because it'll be officially released, but I'll keep my eyes out for it. :)

I'm so excited about the Christmas card exchange getting started :hyper:

Hopefully we'll have a big group this year. Who's planning on signing up??

Already? wow. Of course I plan to sign up - wouldn't miss it!

I loved her on that show. :) And yes, I prefer Joseph as well. UNF! :drool:

Gotta leave soon for a brunch with some of my girls. We used to do this all the time, but in the last year or so it's dropped off. Looking forward to starting it up again. Mmmm... delicious food! :drool:

Sounds fun!

Oh, that's right - I think there's been speculation that it might get a release as just the DVD, rather than just in the box set. That's more likely than it being in theaters, I think.

I'm so excited about the Christmas card exchange getting started :hyper:

Hopefully we'll have a big group this year. Who's planning on signing up??

In all my years here I've never done one yet because i always knew with my work at its busiest time of year I'd never have time. But this year, I have the time. So maybe... :hmm: How many people/cards usually end up being on there?

In all my years here I've never done one yet because i always knew with my work at its busiest time of year I'd never have time. But this year, I have the time. So maybe... :hmm: How many people/cards usually end up being on there?

It depends. Last year we had a small group. The bigger the group the better. It's very well organized in a way that everyone gets a fair share of cards.

You should join. It's so much fun getting them in the mail :D

Oh, that's right - I think there's been speculation that it might get a release as just the DVD, rather than just in the box set. That's more likely than it being in theaters, I think.

Oh, I forgot it's in the box set. I'm sure that after this release there will be ways of "procuring" it. :whistle:

You can specify how many card you want to / can send.

Yeah the thread's started already.

I'm gonna make my first homemade card for this one instead of just buying them as usual.

Cool! I usually make mine but I don't think I'll have time this year.

It depends. Last year we had a small group. The bigger the group the better. It's very well organized in a way that everyone gets a fair share of cards.

You should join. It's so much fun getting them in the mail :D

Ah so you get an assigned list? You don't send to the whole group? :hmm:

Just signed up for the card exchange :) I'm not going to be making very many, for time and difficulty reasons (plus I'll need to do them before Xmas break starts) but they'll be nice...

Oh, I forgot it's in the box set. I'm sure that after this release there will be ways of "procuring" it. :whistle:

You can specify how many card you want to / can send.

Cool! I usually make mine but I don't think I'll have time this year.

I loved your card last year :drool:

Ah so you get an assigned list? You don't send to the whole group? :hmm:

Yep it's assigned. But you can send cards to other people that you want that aren't on your list.

:wave:

Is this just for Pleba? Is there a separate one for the rest of the board?:shifty:

I think it's just for Pleba.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom