PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it WAS dramatic! :sad: After spending a glorious night with you, you just left without a word. When I woke up, I felt so alone, and so... so... used. :sad:

:grumpy: And there was a serious lack of Irish Rockstar in our bed.

Goal for next tour: More rockstars in our bed!

I always check. I have such BAD luck with married guys flirting with me (side note - why is that I get hit on by unavailable men 95% of the time? Fuck them). I hate that. So as a result I always always look for a ring. :lol:

MTE, you should say that! :lol: I'm sure he'd be flattered. Plus, you're super hot too, so you never know - he could be totally into it! :D

*grumble grumble grumble married men grumble grumble*. I should hire you as my professional ring checker! :D

This!

I remember in college, the night before I moved away, I told a guy I'd had a crush on him for 2 years. He was like :shocked: "Why didn't you tell me? We coulda been something!" (his exact words!) Then we made out on my front porch. So :up: I say go for it.

I could do the totally sneaky thing and get in touch with some of our mutual friends and be all "OHAI! Guess who is going to be in town??"

And OMG. I Youtubed his new band. I'm not that into country, but holy eye candy, Batman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AohMw6QWkSs

Goal for next tour: More rockstars in our bed!

*grumble grumble grumble married men grumble grumble*. I should hire you as my professional ring checker! :D

I could do the totally sneaky thing and get in touch with some of our mutual friends and be all "OHAI! Guess who is going to be in town??"

And OMG. I Youtubed his new band. I'm not that into country, but holy eye candy, Batman!

THE FARM - Home Sweet Home (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I think we have our new thread title there! Rockstars in our beds, ftw! :lol:

I will check for rings for everyone. :yes:

I listened to it on mute, because country music makes my ears bleed, but they are a very attractive looking group indeed!

I like Kristen's title, because it is exactly what I suggested for the last thread! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom