PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! It's not til April. April 22nd. The competition is April23rd and then I'll be flying home April 24th. I MIGHT fly out April 21st... to try to catch a Saturday night play and Sunday matinee

We've got time. :heart:
OH! Good! Got it, ZU! :up:

I'm sooo extra busy right now> by Latish April things will be better!!! I HOPE! :uhoh:
I really think so plus better :heart: weather too! :applaud:

Still :hyper: much less :panic: :lol: :D

that'd be fabulous to take in some plays, too!
"Arizona Theater Arts Teacher Visits Broadway At Last!" :yes:

At the Library in Lincoln Center Complex (for the performing arts)
they have had displays on Set Designs and Costumes. :drool:

Got very little sleep...going to sleep early.

Dazz, the scissor hole thing's not supposed to be triangular just bc 1. cut my hands enough, 2. trying not to be too obvious that the scissor shape's in there. It's more the idea of them being scary sharp dangerous objects that's the concept. My teacher wanted us to sort of detach ourselves from thinking about the objects...

Whoa. Seems like everyone's going to NY! I just found out, also, that one of my classes is going to be having a trip there right after break...so double city for me...

And I have to think up an idea that'll be the substance of my artwork in that class for the next 6 weeks after break. I'm thinking abstract art, bc my high school seriously discouraged that. Ugh, high school way too perfectionist with art. It's nice to have a new perspective by being in an actual art school instead.
OK! I got it now, katie! Great job!

And wow 2 trips to nyc!

Welcome to my home!

All calloused and strong. I'm hoping the 'hands of bricklayer' could work out some kinks.

Mmm....kinks.....
Thought I was reading fanfic for a second there! :sexywink:

:lol: VP! A session with The Fly! (or U2 man of your choice for others! :sexywink:)

Hotel booked for one night of U2 girly fun in 2 weeks! Just have to find another room (or another hotel) for the first night I'm there. But with that, I'm off to bed. :wave:

:hyper:

Is meet up time planned yet for Saturday? Or are things still coming together? :hmm:

Hi everyone. :wave: Have been busy so not as much time to play, but still trying to follow this thread when i can! I hope everyone with the aches and pains is feeling better. :hug:

Hey Dazz :wave:

:hmm: You should be able to just copy and paste the web address of the page the YT video is on to make it embed. Let me test, hang on...

heavy metal - not !

2011-11-18T090512Z_1967641113_GM1E7BI1BPV01_RTRMADP_3_USA.JPG

material - lighter than air !

Scientists Invent 'World's Lightest' Material | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

AMAZING! :ohmy: :applaud:

Looks like it worked. :hmm: Be sure you are on the normal YT page, and not on someones homescreen "channel" page. It won't always work if you view it on that page.

Saw this on Andrew Sullivan's blog. Via David Attenborough, a rare example of interspecies cooperation between humans (the Boran of East Africa) and a wild animal (the Greater Honeyguide)--humans love honey and are good at stealing it but bad at finding it, honeyguides love bee larvae and beeswax and excel at finding them but suck at stealing them, so over many centuries a cooperative approach has developed, with each party employing vocal and nonvocal signals reserved strictly for communicating with the other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN5igku_kGk

This IS astonishing!

I guess over time the call had to be genetically passed down to new bird OR the parent bird taught each new fledgling. as obviously each new generation of Borana-Oromo people taught their children.

I tried, my laptop was on max already. :lol: But it was still just audible enough. Man that was bad. Like he just mangled the strings.

Do you mean the sound on the whole video, or just Edge's laugh? My sound isn't THAT bad. I have to turn it up a little more than most videos but nowhere near all the way up high. It could be your computer because this is a mono video I think. it has sound only from one speaker. :hmm:

Dazz, you're quoting posts and answering them in the wrong thread. :)

Uh, no, GG...........

I'm sharing what I think some people might enjoy here because maybe they>

1> don't know about the Science Video Thread

2> Forget to go there with limited time/access to the net
It's the first time I've had in months to take a peek over there, plus I've forgotten too!

:)

I have it turned up to just below the halfway point and it's plenty loud enough right there. This video only gets sound from one channel though, on the left. I don't know why. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom