PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home to find the townhouse next to mine had a fore on their front porch. They have what we refer to as a mud room and I guess some leaves in the recycling bin caught fire. My house smells smoky. Luckily they put it out very quickly but it was scary to come home to that.

Hi and bye, GG! :)

Yikes. Fire is no good. Although I will admit I'm a total pyro and love burning things. I don't like out of control and dangerous fire, though. Glad that the fire didn't spread to your house, and that it's out now. :yikes:

Hi and bye, GG! :)

Yikes. Fire is no good. Although I will admit I'm a total pyro and love burning things. I don't like out of control and dangerous fire, though. Glad that the fire didn't spread to your house, and that it's out now. :yikes:

I'm the same way. I like safe fires. (ie: candles, fireplaces, campfire, burn barrels...) :shifty:

Hope the smoke smell goes away soon, Grace.

I came home to find the townhouse next to mine had a fore on their front porch. They have what we refer to as a mud room and I guess some leaves in the recycling bin caught fire. My house smells smoky. Luckily they put it out very quickly but it was scary to come home to that.

I once came home to fire trucks, shared porch on fire from an idiot neighbor's cigarette. I was very calm, then really pissed.

Yeah, our neighbors smoke and I wonder if that's what happened. It's been really dry here lately so, it makes sense. Granted, the girl looks pregnant. I remember thinking, "Oh...is she pregnant?" Then seeing her smoking

Thats bad! There are cigarette butts everywhere around this complex. It pisses me off that they ban live Christmas trees (I get one anyway) but have that going on.

At two of my old apartment complexes, live Christmas trees weren't allowed either. Not that that ever stopped me. :wink: At one of those places, we kept our tree for MONTHS after Christmas - I think we finally got rid of it in March or April. It had died, but it was a Charlie Brown-like tree with tons of character. We kept the ornaments up, made flags and even named the tree. :lol: I don't remember what the name was, but we finally got rid of it because it was basically just tree branches at that point. Plus, I think our lease was up and we were moving out anyway, since it was the end of the university term. :laugh: :memories:

they banned live Christmas trees? :ohmy:

They did! Fire hazard and all. I get a little tree now. I did it up with disco balls this year. The tree is still in the trunk of my car because I plan to release it back into the wild. It'll be April before I do.

Yeah, some places can be really touchy about live trees for that reason. We have a bit of a fire danger alert here where I live, too, 'cause it's been dry overall lately.

Shrimp dude :down:. What a loser.

Ah, did I ever mention that I looooooove Barbie?! I always gave her really twisted story lines. GI Joe disappeared out of my toy box after he and Ken got um..."involved."

:lmao:

Never had that happen with my Barbies, but I do remember having one of my Barbie dolls in a committed relationship with a stuffed Timon (from 'The Lion King') toy. I had quite a few of my dolls in relationships with stuffed animals, actually. Go, beastiality, LOL!

...I still know every word to that song :reject:

Me, too :p.

We shall have a double wedding! With big fluffy wedding dresses!

Woohoo! Sounds fine to me. That just means a bigger party!

I got the long-term job contract that I mentioned yesterday! It's really close to my house, which is SO awesome. The temp agency just called to offer me the job, and they're going to call the company back to let them know I've accepted. I'm not sure when I'll be starting, but it might even be as soon as tomorrow. Excellent!

I won't have to worry about money any more!!!! :love: Oh my god this is SUCH a huge relief. I won't be able to go shopping on my birthday any more, but that's okay! I'd much rather have a decent paying job to go to.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :dancing::happydance:! Oh, Thora, that's fantastic news, so happy for ya :hug:! I do send good luck wishes with the dream job, too, but hey, this is a fine enough start as it is. Congrats!

Very cool with the tax stuff, too. Woo!

936full-hugh-jackman.jpg

Ooooh. Hello.

one more...
hugh-photo-hugh-jackman-25156371-1010-1222.jpg

I looooooooooooove it when men dress like that :drool:. I need to show my sister this thread, she'd like these photos. I may also need to start watching more Hugh Jackman movies with her.

I like that motorcycle picture, too :shifty:. Mmhm.

Oh, yeah! I remember you guys mentioning looking up stuff where he did that. I'll do some searching around :yes:.

He was in Oklahoma (it's on dvd) and The Boy From Oz (only on B'way and in the West End, I think, not on video sadly). And he sings and dances a couple times on the Oscars... once with Neal Patrick Harris.

Oooh, and he's got a great sense of humor, too! Always a plus.

That was hilarious and very cool. Neil Patrick Harris is pretty cool, too, how can one not like that guy?

"You know how to get better gift bags?"
"Yeah!"
"NICE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zU2IcVzbc

He plays a gay guy but check out 3:00.... :dies:

:ohmy: :drool: :combust:

Okay, yeah, I'm officially sold. Hard to believe that's him, he looks so different!

That bit with Sarah Jessica Parker was SO CUTE! "Matthew's bi-coastal?!" :lol:.

Thanks for sharing those clips. Great, great stuff :up:.

She's definitely a close second. :up:

For the most part it's a great show, although Ted is quite the douche, and I wish they'd hurry up and find the damn mother already. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom