PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's saying he has no fait in his relationship anymore, that it's driving him crazy. That he wants rest now with someone, to relax without stress..
Sure

told him that MAYBE he should've told me that in the first place, instead of lying to me. :lol: Douche!

exclusive_hugh_jackman_wolverine_workout_4920_7.jpg

:shifty: The claws work for me.

zuropa_fit said:
Oh, and looking at the tags for the thread, speaking of uterus, either there is a small wolverine trying to claw its way out of mine, or I'm about to start my period.

You knocking boots with Hugh Jackman again? You gots to wrap that rascal or else hybrid baby....

Lol, told him that I did fancy him. BUt that I don't date liars, because nobody can assure me that they won't do the same dirty trick with other people. Now he's saying that he has to leave.

Hi everyone! :shifty:

Zooey, nice picspam! :love:

Gg, I can't believe he texted again, but I'm glad you brought up the girlfriend! :up:

Galeongirl said:
Lol, told him that I did fancy him. BUt that I don't date liars, because nobody can assure me that they won't do the same dirty trick with other people. Now he's saying that he has to leave.

Gg laying the smack down. Women's lib just smiled upon you, my child.

Gg, I can't believe he textec again, but I'm glad you brought up the girlfriend! :up:

I'm having so much fun humiliating him now. :lol:

After I told him that it sure does look like he tried to cheat, and that I hate cheaters most of all... and now he's all
Ok,... I understand..

but what about now? What are you going to do?

Err dude, I am not going to do shite. :lol: You can go fix your relationship, but don't expect to ever have one with me!

cool, Kristen. Do you have to go to Minneapolis or are they headed up your way? I saw them a few years back. I don't know about now, but when I saw them I was really impressed that Steven Tyler could still hit all those notes with the same gusto. And I really like Joe Perry too.

Minneapolis

Oh really? That's good to hear :D

leave her or leave you? :scratch:

:

*takes a bow*

:shifty:

HughJackmanwolverineutensils.jpg

sorry I couldn't resist! :lol:

cute!

Minneapolis

Oh really? That's good to hear :D

Yeah, he's had throat surgery since then so I hope for you that he's still in tip top shape.

Alright, all those Hugh Jackman pics makes me want to go to the gym... (even though I'll be too early to see TBE :sigh: ) Have a good afternoon, everyone!

:shifty:

HughJackmanwolverineutensils.jpg

sorry I couldn't resist! :lol:

:lol: THat's brilliant!

Soo, he asked what I'm going to do, whether he'll ever see me.. or something... and if I'm done...

Asked him if he really thinks that I can ever trust him after this..that he can't guarantee me that if we had a relationship and it'd go bad for a bit, that he'd run off to some other random woman..

He's saying I'm overreacting, that he's not going to defend himself any more and that I can think what I want.

:lol: Sure dude. Sure. Well that's the end of the Shrimp Dude saga ladies. I hope you enjoyed it. :wink:

I bet he'll be back.

Did he say something about having 5 girlfriends, or did I misunderstand that?

I love that he's asking what you are going to do. I'd say, keep living .....you're the one that needs to sort your shit out.

How do you have a relationship fight with someone that you aren't even really friends with?

Amy, he's THE dude. His milkshake brings all the shrimp to the yard.

:laugh:

But yeah. He did say that. I suspect it might've been some stupid joke... since then I named his gf and he went on a different mode.

Still whining on what's going to happen now. That I'm just leaving it this way.

Told him pretty clearly that IF he really liked me, he would've ended things with his current gf neatly. But since he didn't it quite shows how little he feels for me.
Read: How he's only interested for the sex.

:laugh: He's responding how sorry he feels that he made me feel bad about myself. Uhm, dude... NOT the point! He's going on how he's felt lonely and fucked... and then he ran into me, completely by surprise... :lol: Still refusing to admit that HE is the problem, not the victim.

Told him that he clearly had a choice there. Yeah dude, you could've chosen to behonest with me, that you had a gf but liked me instead. We could've worked from there. But now, fuck no.

:laugh: Oh god it gets better!

He's saying I'm right, he did have a choice. Then asks if he should leave me alone, if I can ever forgive him.
Told him he can better go talk to his girlfriend. Talking solves problems, lying and hiding don't.

He responded that it happend the way it happened, and if I'm angry. That I can hit him hard if I am(wtf masochist??)

my god what the FUCK. :lol: I told him that doesn't solve anything, that maybe agressive people solve shit that way. He said that it might make me feel better, and give him a nice eye.

AND THEN HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO COME OVER TO PUNCH HIM!!!!

:laugh: I'm fucking DYING over here with laughter!

I love that he's asking what you are going to do. I'd say, keep living .....you're the one that needs to sort your shit out.

How do you have a relationship fight with someone that you aren't even really friends with?

:up:

Amy, he's THE dude. His milkshake brings all the shrimp to the yard.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

God this guy is hopeless

He asked what he was supposed to do. Told him that he could start by figuring shit out with his girlfriend. He stated that I'm angry. My response was simply "gee". Then he said "cmon, I'm being honest here"... lol... told him that he might've wanted to do that a little earlier.. he said he didn't know what else to say, so I told him that perhaps he should not say anything anymore...

he said ok...

and then started sending me pics of his aquarium and fish and lobster......What the HELL is wrong with this dude? :laugh:

Not really Tara, he was born a human..

As shown in the 2001–2002 miniseries Origin, Wolverine was born as James Howlett in Alberta, Canada, in the mid 1880s, to rich farm owners. The character grows into manhood on a mining colony in Northern British Columbia, adopting the name "Logan."[24] Logan leaves the colony and lives for a time in the wilderness among wolves, until returning to civilization, residing with the Blackfoot Indians. Following the death of his Blackfoot lover, Silver Fox, he is ushered into the Canadian military during World War I. Logan then spends some time in Madripoor, before settling in Japan, where he marries Itsu and has a son, Daken.

During World War II, Logan teams up with Captain America and continues a career as a soldier-of-fortune/adventurer. He then serves with the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion[25] during D-Day, and the CIA, before being recruited by Team X, a black ops unit.

As a member of Team X, Logan is given false memory implants. He continues on the team, until he is able to break free of the mental control and joins the Canadian Defense Ministry. Logan is subsequently kidnapped by the Weapon X program, where he remains captive and experimented on, until he escapes, as shown in Barry Windsor-Smith's "Weapon X" storyline which ran in Marvel Comics Presents. It is during his imprisonment by Weapon X that he has unbreakable adamantium forcibly fused onto his bones.

Logan is eventually discovered by James and Heather Hudson, who help him recover his humanity. Following his recovery, Logan, this time under the supervision of Department H, once again works as an intelligence operative for the Canadian government. Logan becomes Wolverine, one of Canada's first superheroes. In his first mission, he is dispatched to stop the destruction caused by a brawl between the Hulk and the Wendigo.[26]

Later on, Professor Charles Xavier recruits Wolverine to a new team of X-Men. Disillusioned with his Canadian intelligence work and intrigued by Xavier's offer, Logan resigns from Department H.[27] It was later revealed, however, that Professor X had wiped Logan's memories and forced him to join the X-Men after Wolverine was sent to assassinate Xavier.[28]

He's had two origins sofar, lol.

:yawn: Time for me to go to bed. Today was pretty exhausting. Tomorrow will be heavier. :crack: I don't like talking to peope. Especially not about personal things. It drains me.

G'nite ladies. :hug: Sorry I'm just missing ya Thora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom