PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say the effect is much more impressive when he's in his boxers. :wink: Sadly no pictures of that. For a guy that enjoys his own body that much you'd expect shirtless pics on his FB!

:shifty: Perhaps I should try to sneak a pic in next time at karate. Or.. I could just ask him. He'd probably get a kick out of it anyway. :lol: Cocky bastard.

anyway, hows things here now ? and if people wonder where I´ve been, jump into your freezer for 6 months and see the sun :lol::love::love:

:tsk:
scan0012bi.jpg

Edge HAS an ASS...and it's a beautiful one!! :drool:

Even Edge can't find it. :tongue:

edgerear.jpg

I've seen this before, and the dude in the red shirt annoys me because he's blocking Edge, but I had a really, really, really awful horrible week so seeing a picture of Edge I haven't seen in a long time is probably the best part of my day right now. Especially because his jeans are cute. Sad but true....

Gg and I just played 2 full games of Words with Friends...

*addicted*:wink:

I've seen this before, and the dude in the red shirt annoys me because he's blocking Edge, but I had a really, really, really awful horrible week so seeing a picture of Edge I haven't seen in a long time is probably the best part of my day right now. Especially because his jeans are cute. Sad but true....

Aww :hug: I hope next week is better for you.

How about some more random Edge. :heart:

edgestreetside.jpg

freestylin.jpg

edgestarhat.jpg

edge_1999noseoffineness.jpg

edgeinatie.gif

cando4-20-10NY3.jpg

edge6-25-2010.jpg

Need this dewatermarked. :hmm:

edgereflection.jpg

EdgeNeurodrink12-26-2010.jpg

Status