PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's had those before, but she's never done it in my bed. :crack: Usually she'd jump into the bath tub or the sink in the kitchen, to try and pee but nothing would come out. Well, this time a LOT came out. My blanket and matress were soaked.

I don't know if she's used the box a lot, usually she only uses it for number 2 and pees outside, so it's hard to monitor.

:yuck: ON YOU??? Oh holy hell, that sounds like a disaster!

Maybe since it was the middle of the night she was feeling lazy. My boy cat peed in his cat bed once when he was staying at the vet's for treatment. They said it was just because sometimes they get lazy when they're not feeling well, and it never happened again.

It was so gross! It was on the blanket that was on top of me. I was rather insulted and hurt that the kitty apparently did not like me.

Ugh, I hope it was just because she was asleep and couldn't make it upstairs to the box in time. :crack: Hope it never happens again either.

:lol: Oh that is disgusting. You poor thing!

I wish I could figure out how to capture photos in those kinds of screens that you have to drag the image around to see the whole thing. :angry: Anyway, I can capture this much of the pic... for the JT hair-bono fans...

BonoRScloseup10-8-1987.jpg
Wow.

:love:

:yes:

I'm wearing a CUTE new dress today! :dance:

Yay for cute clothes!

I think that Larry (and Adam) look the best NOW that they ever have! :love:

Mm, not sure. I was rather fond of ZooHawk Adam, and the blonde bleach Pop crop. :hmm: He's definitely looking more comfortable with himself now though.

I'll let you all judge Mullen, as I'm not the one to do that. :wink:

:lol:

Why are you still awake???

Pfsh it's not even midnight.

And I was trying to figure out a way to sleep. As my bedsheets and matress cover are still wet as I had to put everything in laundry due to the cat accident this morning. :crack: Then I JUST realised that I have a friggin' sleeping bag. :lol: I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Hey. Hope everyone's doing well. :hug:

Work is sucking big time this week. :( Not the workload, that does get bad and stressful, but when it does, I can deal.

This is the situation that you're all aware of. It's been hard. I feel so angry and resentful every second I'm there, and that sucks. :( Makes for a really unpleasant day. I've taken this Friday off, and I have no long weekend plans. I want to just chill, catch up on things around the house I've been neglecting, and hopefully get in a better headspace for next week. :|

This FTW!!
:D

Hey. Hope everyone's doing well. :hug:

Work is sucking big time this week. :( Not the workload, that does get bad and stressful, but when it does, I can deal.

This is the situation that you're all aware of. It's been hard. I feel so angry and resentful every second I'm there, and that sucks. :( Makes for a really unpleasant day. I've taken this Friday off, and I have no long weekend plans. I want to just chill, catch up on things around the house I've been neglecting, and hopefully get in a better headspace for next week. :|
:hug::hug:

Major cleaning going on. Attempting to clean the whole place because the roomies won't. Le sigh.
:fist: Stupid roomies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom