PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse - Page 41 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #601
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U217 View Post
Oh, and at this time, I'd like to announce my engagement to GraceRyan's profile picture. O...M....G....swoon.

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 03-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #602
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Wow. I remember Sam Goody's. That was a neat store.

to Tara-sorry you've been feeling blech today, though glad you tried to eat something. Hope a good night's sleep helps you feel better .

to Weldy, too. Ouch.

I've been doing that lately, too. Keep bumping my left elbow in particular, or bumping into a shelf, or something. Very annoying. Sometimes I wonder if my walking/concentration skills have fallen apart on me.
I feel much better today. Sleeping helped. A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
I think I'm the only person that doesn't love the Jools version of Velvet Dress. I love the original and the full version they first played in Vegas.

I remember Suncoast Video. They had the best selection and you could special order stuff. My very first job was in a record store. At one point, I wanted to own a cool one like in Empire Records with a cafe attached. How old school.
Suncoast was the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
We still have our Sam Goody here but it's going to be leaving soon. It's awesome. It started as 3 levels but then reduced to 2 which it still is now. I still find things there like random U2 singles and rare cds. The store was really huge and full of weird decor. I recently went in and took a few photos since I know it won't be around forever. I'm surprised they've lasted as long as they have. It still has full music and video sections, as well as clothing, toys, collectibles, even musical instruments like guitars. Mostly I still like to go there and flip through the u2 section, even though I already have it all, the chance at finding a cd single I don't have yet is the thrill of looking. I'm going to miss that when they're gone.

They used to have a ginormous Beethoven head on the 3rd level, like as big as a car or something. But it wasn't there anymore when I took the pics. LOL

Do any of you have an Amoeba Records nearby? They are REALLY cool, and have everything in music, new and used. I go there to look for old vinyl U2. I have to drive up to Hollywood for it though.

Hope everyone is having a good day. One of my brothers is in town today so I'm off to go meet him. I think I'll stop for a fresh bagel first because I'm really hungry.
You still have a Sam Goody?

I wish we had an Amoeba Records here. I've always wanted to go to one.

And, on a side note, what U2 singles do you have? *has a few, but had to special order them through Amazon*

Old 03-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #603
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 08:01 AM
Quote:
There's not many VertiBono that can swoon me anymore, but 60 Minutes Bono? Yeaaaaa
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 03-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #604
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 02:01 AM
Yeah, I had to skip through some photos to find a really good mid 2000's photo.

We have Newbury Comics here in the Boston area. They are pretty good with imports and used CD/DVDs. I rarely go in anymore.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #605
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Another Veribono that doesn't suck

Another photo before he tried to do the one length thing

Old 03-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #606
War Child

Quote:
My profile pic brings all the girls to the yard.....
We're having our first fight because *someone* won't get out of the iPad. This may not work.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #607
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I want you to bring the iPad to a justice of the peace and ask if you can be married....and have someone stealthly film his/her face when you very seriously say, "Yes, Bono and I would like to be married this weekend."
Old 03-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #608
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan
I want you to bring the iPad to a justice of the peace and ask if you can be married....and have someone stealthly film his/her face when you very seriously say, "Yes, Bono and I would like to be married this weekend."
Haha! Yes! And act insulted when they question my sanity. Hot Bono Profile Picture and I plan to go to Hawaii on our honeymoon.

Also, I seem to be "late." I may be having a U2 iPod.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #609
Blue Crack Addict

I hope U217 and GR's profile pic will be very happy. So you guys registered for wedding gifts at Sam Goody and Amoeba Records?

How's everyone's Monday?
Old 03-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #610
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Does it come out a Shuffle and grow to be an iTouch?

Yay Zu for rocking her triathlon!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #611
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Quote:
That would be AWESOME.

If I wasnt already married, I might be tempted to take my new phone with a pic of Adam on it and pull a stunt like that.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #612
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

You girls seriously cheered me up.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #613
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit
I hope U217 and GR's profile pic will be very happy. So you guys registered for wedding gifts at Sam Goody and Amoeba Records?

How's everyone's Monday?
Registered at Ikea, baby! That'll be our first real test - how we do putting Ikea stuff together. I suspect I'll be doing most of the work.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #614
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Boys suck!!!!

That is all.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #615
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by U217

Registered at Ikea, baby! That'll be our first real test - how we do putting Ikea stuff together. I suspect I'll be doing most of the work.
Just going to Ikea will be the downfall of your special avi love. Let his PA do that. Do you really care what platform bed you get as long as there is enough room for you, Bono iPad and your head doctors?

Tags
achtung sexy!, avi marriage, good vibrations, liverwurst, paleo schmaleo, purple shades stays, reeses peanutbutter cup, uterus flinging, y u crash blue crack