PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching more clips of David Tennant as Hamlet... oh, my, gosh. I'm thinking naughty thoughts about him now... Good looking, great body AND can play the greatest theatre role in the English speaking theatre? yesplz

"But break, my heart, for I must hold my tongue." :sad:

Yeah, cramped living situations can really get to a person after a while. How long will they be staying?

(You can answer that tomorrow when you're awake, of course :wink:. Good night!)

They're only staying for today and tonight, and they're leaving tomorrow.

Also, they informed us after breakfast that they already had a hotel and everything, so we're good.

Dudes, it is Friday. And the last day of work before my vacation. Yippee!

Bazinga :D

Enjoy the sunshine and take LOTS of sunscreen! LOTS.
This.

Also: hi CK!

Watching more clips of David Tennant as Hamlet... oh, my, gosh. I'm thinking naughty thoughts about him now... Good looking, great body AND can play the greatest theatre role in the English speaking theatre? yesplz

"But break, my heart, for I must hold my tongue." :sad:

Oh, good lord.... David Tennant as Hamlet = :love::drool::sad:

:yes:

62872.png

*eta: originally posted the wrong pic. :lol:

Tennant!Hamlet :D

anyone noticed how creepily Edgelike his beanie/circle beard became? *blink* It was all I could focus on for that part of the movie

:grumpy: There's something in my lower eyelid. A tiny whiteish lump. And it hurts. It just arrived out of nowhere this afternoon after a nap. What dafuq?

Galeongirl said:
:grumpy: There's something in my lower eyelid. A tiny whiteish lump. And it hurts. It just arrived out of nowhere this afternoon after a nap. What dafuq?

Sounds like a stye. Get a face cloth and run it under hot hot water and press it to the lump. Is it in the lower lid, like the lip area?

Also depending where it is can be an inflamed tear duct

I tried, also tried with a hot piece of metal(don't know the English word), but it won't budge. It's under the skin, strangely enough. It's in the lower lid, but partly on top and partly in the inside part. :huh: If that makes any sense somehow. I just showered, cleaned the eye with water, but that did nothing.

Cold pizza and diet soda (pepsi for me) :drool:

Is it your birthday weekend?

My birthday's on Tuesday. :)

Have a fun weekend! :up:

UMMM, W.T.F. Read under the spoiler for a phone call I just got

So the temp agency just called me. Apparently my contract is up as of today. WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK?! I just don't know what to think about that. Apparently they left a message with someone at the agency, and my contact called to tell me that I won't be needed on Monday. Supposedly there was nothing wrong with my work.

I'm just so fucking baffled. I thought I was doing okay. The woman that I was supposedly replacing is going on mat leave, so they need someone to fill her spot.

:rolleyes: I don't know what the fuck is going on, but this was supposed to be a long term contract. They're apparently going to call on Monday to see what's up, since this is really strange.

OY VEY. But whatever. This opens me up again to be totally free for the food blogging position.

Thora, WTF?? :hug::hug::hug:

Grace, have a wonderful time in Florida!

It's finally the weekend! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom