PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tummy is making a ridiculous amount of noise right now. I'm embarassing :reject: I'm trying to coach this kid on his monologue, so it's just him in the room and it's really quiet and my tummy is distractingly loud! I made him go into the other room to practice alone for awhile.

Wow, that's coming up fast. I'm excited for you :hyper: I want details.

I gotta wait until the end of July :grumpy:

Yeah, that's weird. I've been giving away Coldplay tickets at work this week (or trying to, if people would answer their damned phones and emails :angry: ), and all the western Canada shows are in April, but Toronto is so far away.

Thora, so happy you're enjoying the new job! What are you doing this time? PM me. :hug:

George. :heart:

Hope everyone's doing well! :hug:

Zooey, just saw your thing about your stomach making sounds. :lol: Every time I have a meeting in the morning, that happens. I swear, when I'm alone at my desk, nothing. But go into a conference room for a meeting or call, and it just gurgles away. And I have breakfast! Not enough, apparently.

We're supposed to get snow and freezing rain tomorrow. And last week it was in the 80s. :scream:

Yeah, that's weird. I've been giving away Coldplay tickets at work this week (or trying to, if people would answer their damned phones and emails :angry: ), and all the western Canada shows are in April, but Toronto is so far away.

Thora, so happy you're enjoying the new job! What are you doing this time? PM me. :hug:

George. :heart:

Hope everyone's doing well! :hug:

Zooey, just saw your thing about your stomach making sounds. :lol: Every time I have a meeting in the morning, that happens. I swear, when I'm alone at my desk, nothing. But go into a conference room for a meeting or call, and it just gurgles away. And I have breakfast! Not enough, apparently.

We're supposed to get snow and freezing rain tomorrow. And last week it was in the 80s. :scream:

Spring can be a real bitch that way.

VP, I'll send you a PM tonight. :)

So tonight I totally ordered a pizza and some other treats to be delivered. I haven't ordered a pizza in YEARS! I was tempted to ask how long it had been when I called to place my order (side note - why the hell haven't they gotten online ordering?! I hate talking to people on the phone! :lol: ), but they still had all my info on file. It should be here in about 10 or 15 minutes. YUM! :drool: I'm splurging because my bank account is healthy once again. :love: Yay for getting paid!

Oh yeah, and I finally got a hold of my BFF, so I now have fun plans for my birthday. If she and I hadn't gotten in touch tonight, I was about ready to start making backup plans. I obviously would prefer to hang with her, so I'm glad it's going to work out.

It's so weird to be this happy, especially when it's been pouring and flooding with rain here today, and the sky has been VERY dark. :lol:

I think...Pizza Hut...has gone to online ordering? I know my sister used to order pizzas that way when we were staying with her. I don't know if that's just an area thing or if other places are getting in on it, too.

Woo for ordering pizza! That's always fun.

Guys do not quote posts with youtube videos in spoilers, that crashes the Interference format. ;)

Ohhhhhhhhh, okay.

I honestly did not know that. I apologize once again, everyone :reject:.

He's not really my boyfriend, but I wish he was! :wink: He's the guy walking around with Chris Martin in that video that you posted yesterday. :) He's a Canadian, and he has a fabulous talk show (and a radio show too), and he's SO good at talking to people and asking REAL questions, so his interviews are always incredible. He starts out the show by saying "I'm your boyfriend George Stroumboulopoulos." So the joke is he's Canada's boyfriend.

VP and I will occasionally gush about him. We've both met him in the past - he's a great guy. And I LOVE this picture that I found on the internets once. :lol:

k0n53o.jpg

Haha, oh, I know-I kid. I figured that's who you were referring to. He sounds cool-that's one mouthful of a last name!

:lol: at that picture, that's awesome. Very cool you got to meet him once-how'd that happen?

I'm looking for concerts to occupy/excite me this summer (after Coldplay). I'm thinking Foster The People... and then I saw that Everclear was playing - I got all excited and then looked at the line up :shocked: Holy 1999 - it's Everclear, Gin Blossoms, Marcy Playground and a couple others. :crack:

But yeah, nobody comes near U2

Wow. Hi, teenage flashbacks! I didn't realize those bands were still together, let alone touring or doing anything new! *Says the girl who likes bands whom others could say the exact same thing about, LOL*

I can't wait to hear about everyone's Coldplay experiences :hyper:! This'll be a fun summer coming up for all of us. I hope you can find another fun show to attend-think you'd go to that '90s one?

As for Bieber-have not heard his new song at all. Don't have an opinion on the guy one way or another, so I won't throw anyone out over it.

Wanna trade :D?

I think...Pizza Hut...has gone to online ordering? I know my sister used to order pizzas that way when we were staying with her. I don't know if that's just an area thing or if other places are getting in on it, too.

Woo for ordering pizza! That's always fun.

Haha, oh, I know-I kid. I figured that's who you were referring to. He sounds cool-that's one mouthful of a last name!

:lol: at that picture, that's awesome. Very cool you got to meet him once-how'd that happen?

Since I live in the sticks, there's only one pizza place that delivers to my neighbourhood, so I'm unfortunately rather limited if I want to be lazy. :wink: It's all good, though. The food was delicious, and I have plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow and maybe even dinner as well! :)

I met him at the taping of his show when he was here in Vancouver a few years ago. I wrote up the story for some of the girls and PM'd it to some of them - I'll see if I can find it. But basically he shook my hand and said a few words to me, and was totally checking me out. :lol: All the girls around me were SO pissed off that he paid attention to me and nobody else. There were several mutterings of "bitch!!" heard. :laugh: It was awesome.

I

Wow. Hi, teenage flashbacks! I didn't realize those bands were still together, let alone touring or doing anything new! *Says the girl who likes bands whom others could say the exact same thing about, LOL*

I can't wait to hear about everyone's Coldplay experiences :hyper:! This'll be a fun summer coming up for all of us. I hope you can find another fun show to attend-think you'd go to that '90s one?

If I'm here for the summer I will probably go. But if I'm in California, probably not.

:sigh:

I wanna see my mom's friends, really I do, but dammit, I don't want them staying in our apartment. The freaking place is barely big enough for the 4 adults who live here! How the hell is it gonna be big enough for 3 more?????

:reject: [/end selfish family ranting]

Yeah, cramped living situations can really get to a person after a while. How long will they be staying?

(You can answer that tomorrow when you're awake, of course :wink:. Good night!)

Since I live in the sticks, there's only one pizza place that delivers to my neighbourhood, so I'm unfortunately rather limited if I want to be lazy. :wink:

Ah, I see. That does pose some difficulty, yeah :lol:.

It's all good, though. The food was delicious, and I have plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow and maybe even dinner as well! :)

:up: That's the great thing about ordering pizza. It often warms up nicely for later.

I met him at the taping of his show when he was here in Vancouver a few years ago. I wrote up the story for some of the girls and PM'd it to some of them - I'll see if I can find it. But basically he shook my hand and said a few words to me, and was totally checking me out. :lol: All the girls around me were SO pissed off that he paid attention to me and nobody else. There were several mutterings of "bitch!!" heard. :laugh: It was awesome.

LOL, oh, wow! Nice girls there, sheesh!

Yeah, if you can find the story, I'd definitely like to hear it :). Lucky you!

I never warm up pizza the next day - I always eat it cold. :lol: There's something about cold pizza with an iced cold Diet Coke - YUM!! :drool:

I'll try to remember to look for it tomorrow. I'm about to turn in for the night soon. It's probably not much more than what I said - probably just a few more specific details. But I will definitely search for it at some point tomorrow and can PM it to you or just post it here for everyone to see - whichever. :)

Thank GOD it's Friday tomorrow! I'm ready for a weekend!

:shifty: WHat a coincidence, I had pizza for breakfast this morning. Heh, leftovers from last night, of course. Love making my own pizza, it has so much topping that the slices are always too heavy to hold with one hand. :lol:

:grumpy: Just received a really short email with an added word document telling me that I'm not even asked for a bloody interview at the theme park because 'there were people who fit the job description better'. Aka are younger and thus cheaper. :rolleyes: Bugger.

They had just come off stage in Toronto to do the show live.

They also showed them leaving the ACC to head over... I walked a few of those hallways 3 or 4 years later during an ACC tour I took *g* Hey Kristen and Amy, that's another thing we can do while you guys are here in July if there's no concerts there that week :)

They also showed them leaving the ACC to head over... I walked a few of those hallways 3 or 4 years later during an ACC tour I took *g* Hey Kristen and Amy, that's another thing we can do while you guys are here in July if there's no concerts there that week :)

Sounds great! Will they let us though if Coldplay is there setting up all their gear?

Coldplay is playing 2 shows...:shifty:

:shifty: WHat a coincidence, I had pizza for breakfast this morning. Heh, leftovers from last night, of course. Love making my own pizza, it has so much topping that the slices are always too heavy to hold with one hand. :lol:

Cold pizza for breakfast, ftw! :up: If I have leftover pizza from the night before, I'll occasionally eat that. But I usually prefer to have coffee and something like toast/bagels/cereal or whatever.

I like making my own pizza too. MUCH cheaper than getting delivery! :lol:

CK - that's in regards to one of the "new" Bono pictures that popped up. Or maybe some old ones. I forget. Either way, some of the girls were talking about flinging their uterus's (uteri?! :lol: ) at Bono

You can always count on me for a completely inappropriate comment. It's what I do.

I am gone Tuesday through Tuesday to Florida!

I never warm up pizza the next day - I always eat it cold. :lol: There's something about cold pizza with an iced cold Diet Coke - YUM!! :drool:

I'll try to remember to look for it tomorrow. I'm about to turn in for the night soon. It's probably not much more than what I said - probably just a few more specific details. But I will definitely search for it at some point tomorrow and can PM it to you or just post it here for everyone to see - whichever. :)

Thank GOD it's Friday tomorrow! I'm ready for a weekend!

Cold pizza and diet soda (pepsi for me) :drool:

Is it your birthday weekend?

:grumpy: Just received a really short email with an added word document telling me that I'm not even asked for a bloody interview at the theme park because 'there were people who fit the job description better'. Aka are younger and thus cheaper. :rolleyes: Bugger.

Aw bummer. Sorry. At least you have your hours back at your old job.

Dudes, it is Friday. And the last day of work before my vacation. Yippee!

HUZZAH!!!!! So happy for you that you get to take some time off with your family. Have a great time in Florida.

I have another crazy busy but fun weekend planned.
Happy hour today with a friend, then another high school's play with some students. Then taking my son to the Renaissance Faire tomorrow (it's an annual tradition for us) and then a concert Saturday night (White Rabbits at a little club downtown). Then a 5 mile run Sunday morning with a good friend and a surprise party for another friend Sunday afternoon. *phew* I'm tired just typing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom