PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to messed up page

zOORc.gif

Thanks for the good wishes - today went really well. There is a LOT to learn. :ohmy: Wow. Kinda overwhelming for the first hour or so. :lol: The last half of the afternoon was really quiet though, which was nice. We messed about on the internet, played some games and just relaxed. It was nice! That's the great thing about this job - when all the work is done, I CAN read a book or go online or whatever, so that's awesome. :D I think I will definitely like this job. There's a lot of repetitive stuff to do, but it won't feel like repetition until I really get the hang of it.

All in all a good day. :)

That's wonderful :hug:

Morning all :wave:

Sorry you couldn't get tickets. Not familiar with this George guy, do tell more about this boyfriend of yours.

He's not really my boyfriend, but I wish he was! :wink: He's the guy walking around with Chris Martin in that video that you posted yesterday. :) He's a Canadian, and he has a fabulous talk show (and a radio show too), and he's SO good at talking to people and asking REAL questions, so his interviews are always incredible. He starts out the show by saying "I'm your boyfriend George Stroumboulopoulos." So the joke is he's Canada's boyfriend.

VP and I will occasionally gush about him. We've both met him in the past - he's a great guy. And I LOVE this picture that I found on the internets once. :lol:

k0n53o.jpg

And thanks, Kristen! :hug:

I still have that on the external HD somewhere. Or at least I thought I did, but couldn't find it. :grumpy: Hope that a high def copy appears on the net again sometime.

See U2....this shit is what happens when you go off radar. For the love of all that is holy....please save this girl. Next thing you know, she'll be buying Interpol CDs.

:sigh: There's no helping her :tsk:

I'm looking for concerts to occupy/excite me this summer (after Coldplay). I'm thinking Foster The People... and then I saw that Everclear was playing - I got all excited and then looked at the line up :shocked: Holy 1999 - it's Everclear, Gin Blossoms, Marcy Playground and a couple others. :crack:

But yeah, nobody comes near U2

Zooey, what day is your Coldplay show?

May 1st. :hyper:
I had tickets to May 2nd too but sold them. My son and I are only going to the one :sad: But Mr.Z is going to three that week. And I did get to see them in October which was awesome.

Just don't put it under a spoiler. :shame:

I used to love Everclear and got to meet them in 1995.

Awesome!
My friends and I were walking downtown one day . One guy says "Dude. That guy over there is trying WAY too hard to look like Art Alexakis" My other friend says "Dude. That IS Art Alexakis." :giggle:

Can I tell you how much I love that Bing is offering a translation button on FB so I can see what our Dutch friends are conversing about? Even if it makes NO sense.

Can I tell you how much I love that Bing is offering a translation button on FB so I can see what our Dutch friends are conversing about? Even if it makes NO sense.

:lol: I'm really curious what it said on the other posts. That one you posted makes no sense indeed.

to messed up page

zOORc.gif

:lol:

Anyone remember this?

U2 - Much Music interview, 2001 1/2 - YouTube

I still have this on VHS people.

Elevation-era U2. :love::cute:

See U2....this shit is what happens when you go off radar. For the love of all that is holy....please save this girl. Next thing you know, she'll be buying Interpol CDs.
:lol:

Awesome!
My friends and I were walking downtown one day . One guy says "Dude. That guy over there is trying WAY too hard to look like Art Alexakis" My other friend says "Dude. That IS Art Alexakis." :giggle:
:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom