PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace, glad to hear your mother-in-law will be up and at 'em again soon :up:. That's great news. Sorry the relay didn't work out, though.

GG, good to hear things went okay with the vet-great idea from the vet, glad that seems to be working. Hope all those treatments get your cat feeling better again soon :).

Kristen, ooh, radio? Cool! Hooray for it going well!

I used to do some radio stuff when I was a kid-ads or the occasional on-air thing and such. My sister and I even joined my dad when he did his radio show during one of those "Take Your Daughter To Work Day" things years ago.

Not a career I'll be going into, though. I've heard myself on the radio. I don't like how I sound :tsk:.

larry0343.jpg

Ooooh. Not seen that one before. I like it :drool:.

Someone dressed up like Bono on "Community" tonight :hyper:! I don't know who it was that did, it wasn't one of the regular cast members, but whomever it was dressed up as current days Bono and they looked frighteningly like him.

And Joel McHale was looking handsome and sexy as can be in a suit. Then he went shirtless :shifty: :drool: :combust:. All in all, a great episode.

:giggle: Thanks! Yeah, I remember this now. Man, talk about a flashback...

Never seen the video, though. *Watches*

Leave... early.... ??? This does not compute. I cling to the rail until security pries me off as the claw comes down around me. :lol:

THIS! :lol: It baffles me when people leave while the concert's still going on. WTF, people?! It's especially weird when it's mid-song, before the encores. :tsk: Idiots.

When U2 played in Vancouver in 2009, I got a ride to the stadium with friend and her husband and a few other people I didn't know (they were sitting somewhere else in the stadium). The other people wanted to leave early so that they could beat the traffic out of the city. Thank jeebus my friend said no. :lol: She texted me halfway thru the concert saying that their friends wanted to leave early, but they probably weren't going to. I texted her back saying if they insisted on going, I'd find my own damn way home, because there was no way in hell I was leaving until the lights were well up and the stage was coming down. :lol: She was amused, but totally agreed with me.

Bullet-RTSS-Streets (Zoo) - still the best live transition EVER.

Please-Streets - close second.

Drea, that Zoo combo is one of my favorite running songs. RTSS Zoo is the bomb - atomic bomb.

Bad-40-Streets during Elevation rocked too.

Holy shit, I heard Please during Elevation. How do I not remember that??? I guess because it was 11 years ago.

Someone dressed up like Bono on "Community" tonight :hyper:! I don't know who it was that did, it wasn't one of the regular cast members, but whomever it was dressed up as current days Bono and they looked frighteningly like him.

And Joel McHale was looking handsome and sexy as can be in a suit. Then he went shirtless :shifty: :drool: :combust:. All in all, a great episode.
:scream:

I FORGOT ABOUT COMMUNITY! :sad:

:giggle: Thanks! Yeah, I remember this now. Man, talk about a flashback...

Never seen the video, though. *Watches*
That's not the official video.... I promise. That's just something I found on YouTube and found frighteningly adorable.

:scream:

I FORGOT ABOUT COMMUNITY! :sad:

Aw!

Well, it'll be online later. You can watch it then :). Very strange, very funny, and very hot.

That's not the official video.... I promise. That's just something I found on YouTube and found frighteningly adorable.

Hehe, I noticed :D.

Yeah. That's so cutesy I think I got a cavity :p. But I mean that in the best way possible-D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :cute: x infinity. That's beyond darling. I liked when the bear climbed in the present box and when they got all mixed up with the "I :heart: U" thing at the end.

Is it weird that it was so cute and adorable that it actually got me a little emotional?

:ohmy: Really?

Want to see more? :hmm:

Hehe, I certainly would, and it seems I now can! Thanks-oooh, la, la, I like!

I like Tara's idea of looking at them in reverse :yes: :drool:.

Aw!

Well, it'll be online later. You can watch it then :). Very strange, very funny, and very hot.
I'm looking forward to a shirtless Joel. :shifty:

Hehe, I noticed :D.

Yeah. That's so cutesy I think I got a cavity :p. But I mean that in the best way possible-D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :cute: x infinity. That's beyond darling. I liked when the bear climbed in the present box and when they got all mixed up with the "I :heart: U" thing at the end.

Is it weird that it was so cute and adorable that it actually got me a little emotional?

Not in the slightest. I read something that was the same kinda cute, and I got a little emotional at it.

Hehe, I certainly would, and it seems I now can! Thanks-oooh, la, la, I like!

I like Tara's idea of looking at them in reverse :yes: :drool:.
:yes: Best way to enjoy that set of images....

Although, the first one is lovely to stare at by itself, too. :shifty:

More of my Moncton for Kristen :sexywink:

One of my luckiest shots! Last moment of Larry with his djemba of the tour. :sad:
MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak1-2.jpg

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak2-1.jpg

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak3-1.jpg

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak4.jpg

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak5.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak6-1.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak7-1.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak8.jpg

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak9.jpg

Up next: Edge's butt during 40. :sexywink:

Those pictures are awesome. My god, I'm so jealous of you girls.

I'm looking forward to a shirtless Joel. :shifty:

Aren't we all :D? Hope you enjoy it when you watch it.

(By the way, I don't know how often you venture out of PLEBA to other areas, but we do have a thread for the show in the Zoo Station section if you ever want to chime in. I'm one of very few girls in there :p)

Not in the slightest. I read something that was the same kinda cute, and I got a little emotional at it.

:) :hug:

:yes: Best way to enjoy that set of images....

Although, the first one is lovely to stare at by itself, too. :shifty:

You speak the truth on all of this :yes:.

So many sparkles! :love:

I don't care that it's only 9pm, I'm going to bed. :drool: I'm loving sleep a LOT more these days! :wink:

Sorry I didn't look for Larry pics - I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow.

G'night Thora! :hug:

Aren't we all :D? Hope you enjoy it when you watch it.

(By the way, I don't know how often you venture out of PLEBA to other areas, but we do have a thread for the show in the Zoo Station section if you ever want to chime in. I'm one of very few girls in there :p)
I'm afraid to be outside of PLEBA, and most of the time I don't even leave the PGP. :reject: :p

:hug:

You speak the truth on all of this :yes:.
:yes:

Bad would have made it orgasmic.

Okay Larry gals, you just want two measly photos to represent your guy?? I'm a dork and creating a file with all the links to keep so we can have that first page be full of pretty. I may need EdgeFest to help me with the Edge pics.

There's the white tee one, the two I posted and the one below...

I already have them all stored like that too. :wink:

This was the other Larry photo

larryelevationgroupcrop.jpg

I can't remember what drew me in. I think it was the crazy talk with Wild :lol:

I miss Theresa posting in here :sad:

I haven't heard Bad live since 12/4/05. :sad:

I've lived in Pleba for 6 years, but didn't come in PGP until last spring. Too bad, y'all could have followed me online when I ran the marathon. That would have been fun.

I got Bad my first U2 concert ever. I didn't realize how lucky I was.

Ooooh. Not seen that one before. I like it :drool:.

mmm.. that series is soooo droolworthy-

:ohmy: Really?

Want to see more? :hmm:

yesplz
Thanks for posting those - I was going to but you beat me to it!

So many sparkles! :love:

I don't care that it's only 9pm, I'm going to bed. :drool: I'm loving sleep a LOT more these days! :wink:

Sorry I didn't look for Larry pics - I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow.

Shame on you! Nah, get som esleep - I think I'll do thie same here soon.

Sorry if anyone's bored of Moncton pics yet. There's nothing else goin on in here right now though. More for you Kristen! Sorry I couldn't see Larry much from my position.

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak25.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak16.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak15.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak14.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak19.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak13.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak12.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak11.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak9.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak8.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak7.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak10.jpg