PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

beckscrush.jpg

:ohmy::drool::combust:

btw, no vegetarian chili for us. :( I packed it, and went out to run errands yesterday. I came back home and found Bailey had ripped open the box, spilling it everywhere. It was perfect though, all we had to add was water (it was dehydrated) and a can of beans!

MIA!!!! and SHANNON!!! *jumps and clings*...I've missed you my loves!! How are you ladies?:hug: I'm very sorry. I got distracted by a topic over in Free Your Mind:reject: So thanks for leaving me and going to Bonolulu ladies!!:mad: :D

Currently Listening: "Drowned World-Substitute For Love"/Madonna

i wanted to bring it b/c im a bit worried about eatting too many starches. i've got biscuits, muffins, rice, noodles, mac & cheese. i wanted some protein, ya know? maybe ill throw in a can of tuna (i eat fish now!)

redhotswami said:
i wanted to bring it b/c im a bit worried about eatting too many starches. i've got biscuits, muffins, rice, noodles, mac & cheese. i wanted some protein, ya know? maybe ill throw in a can of tuna (i eat fish now!)

Yeah understand that I don't want to fall into that either. With the tuna can you carry it on since it has liquid in it? Stupid rules! lol

Back
Top Bottom