PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
25.gif

night! :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lol: :yes:

Well, I'm trying to think up a way to create Christmas cards using only Microsoft Word and paint and putting them together with the Christmas cards I'm going to get tomorrow :hmm:

Cool! Christmas cards are fun to work on,belive me
be sure to make some for the boys,you are going to the concert aren`t you?

flybabe said:

Cool! Christmas cards are fun to work on,belive me
be sure to make some for the boys,you are going to the concert aren`t you?

Since when do I have the money to go to Hawaii?! I wish...but I can't go...like I said...I don't have enough money to pay my rent and bills let alone airfare and tickets :sigh:

I was thinking about using a promo pic of the boys into something like a brochere or calander :shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Since when do I have the money to go to Hawaii?! I wish...but I can't go...like I said...I don't have enough money to pay my rent and bills let alone airfare and tickets :sigh:

I was thinking about using a promo pic of the boys into something like a brochere or calander :shrug:

Oh,I get it I`m sorry, I wish I could go also but can`t,we`ll get to see them closer I guess:sexywink:

flybabe said:

Oh,I get it I`m sorry, I wish I could go also but can`t,we`ll get to see them closer I guess:sexywink:

If they decided to do another leg.....but I don't want them to really....After Hawaii...I want them to go straight home to relax and celebrate the Holidays with their families.

I know I'm being a bit selfish....but I really don't want them to do another leg.

i was THIS *holds pinky and finger a tiny bit apart* close to go to Japan. I had tentative flights booked, and then it all fell down round my ankles when my teaching rounds were annouced. How bloody frustrating! AH!

:hug: weldy and flybabe...i know how it is!

How many cards are you making weldy? Do you get the same amount of cards back as you send?

dazzlingamy said:
i was THIS *holds pinky and finger a tiny bit apart* close to go to Japan. I had tentative flights booked, and then it all fell down round my ankles when my teaching rounds were annouced. How bloody frustrating! AH!

:hug: weldy and flybabe...i know how it is!

How many cards are you making weldy? Do you get the same amount of cards back as you send?

I'm thinking about making 26...which is how many people I have (not including me of course).

I'm not quite sure how many cards I'm going to get...it could be 5...it could be all 26 people I have on my list :shrug:

Hey browneyedgirl :wave: :hug: (Do you mind if I call you BE? Cause there already is a BG on here :D )

Hi BrownEyeGirl,you live in Georgia too cool
:hug:
In just a few minutes I have to go It`s getting late :yawn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom