PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: You can have some if you get here before I eat it all :wink:

Maybe you should write a food column for a newspaper :drool: I'd love that job!

Thank you I will be there soon with my own spoon :drool: :giggle:

You know that's a pretty good idea about the column :hmm: Know I get a lot of great ideas from the great chef's in here :wink:

Mia I hear you on that! The orange was the worst :yuck:

BonosBaby12 said:

Had butter on it right? :drool:

:lol: yeah I think so...though that's kinda bad for me. I think I'm a Lactose Intolerant in denial. Sometimes when I eat too much dairy, I get sick :( Which sucks because I'm running out of foods that I can eat!!! :sad:

But it was good nonetheless! I went out on a study break to see The Nativity Story with some friends.

I'm actually a horrible cook. I tend to burn or destroy things, no matter how much I pay attention or whatever.

Some day I hope to be better! :yes:

I've had popcorn for dinner once or twice :lol:

I'm a big popcorn fan :drool:

On CBS right now is an Ice Skating program which I've been listening to the music but not really watching - I can't say I know much about figure skating or have had too much interest - but the cat is on my lap and the remote is out of reach :giggle: - anyway - they just announced Brian Boitano - now the song from South Park the movie is stuck in my head :grumpy: :lmao:

"What would Brian Boitano do?" :whistle:

^:lol:

If it's Boitano then it's either a professional competition or some sort of exhibition... didn't know he was still skating *g* Then again, I haven't watched any skating save the gala programs at the end of the Olympics with the lack o'cable :wink:

Drea said:
^:lol:

If it's Boitano then it's either a professional competition or some sort of exhibition... didn't know he was still skating *g* Then again, I haven't watched any skating save the gala programs at the end of the Olympics with the lack o'cable :wink:

It's called 'Ice Wars: USA vs The World'

I guess he's anchored the show for like a million years :lol:

they just said he's 43 - and I DID actually watch his routine and it was incredibly athletic :shocked: he's pretty incredible, even having heard his name for years, I wouldn't know he was nearing his mid-40's

redhotswami said:
I did!!! But I'm biased. Mary has always been a hero of mine. :reject: I'd watch anything with her in it. :nerd:

Well, the story itself is pretty hard to mess up - (although if they did :yikes: that might be interesting to see the hullabaloo that would arise! :ohmy: ) and it looks like they had a good budget and played it fairly realistic as far as accents/setting and such so I suspected it would be a good film.

And Mary as in the virgin mother? or is that the name of the 16 year old actress that played her? :wink:

(Yes, lame joke - I know there aren't many movies with the virgin mother in them :lol: )

redhotswami said:

:lol: yeah I think so...though that's kinda bad for me. I think I'm a Lactose Intolerant in denial. Sometimes when I eat too much dairy, I get sick :( Which sucks because I'm running out of foods that I can eat!!! :sad:

But it was good nonetheless! I went out on a study break to see The Nativity Story with some friends.

Awwwwww that has to be hard :hug: I love so many things with dairy that I couldn't imagine not being able to have them :(.

How was the movie?

Sad_Girl said:

It's called 'Ice Wars: USA vs The World'

I guess he's anchored the show for like a million years :lol:

they just said he's 43 - and I DID actually watch his routine and it was incredibly athletic :shocked: he's pretty incredible, even having heard his name for years, I wouldn't know he was nearing his mid-40's

The last time I saw him skate on tv - ages ago - he was still looking in pretty good shape :) I don't think even in his prime he could've kept up with some of the men's skaters in the last few years, given that a quad is getting close to being a required jump to get anywhere near the podium... can't see him doing a quad anything.

Sad_Girl said:

Well, the story itself is pretty hard to mess up - (although if they did :yikes: that might be interesting to see the hullabaloo that would arise! :ohmy: ) and it looks like they had a good budget and played it fairly realistic as far as accents/setting and such so I suspected it would be a good film.

And Mary as in the virgin mother? or is that the name of the 16 year old actress that played her? :wink:

(Yes, lame joke - I know there aren't many movies with the virgin mother in them :lol: )

:lol:!!! yeah the accents were spot on, but it was weird to hear the accents and then the "english" names...but, that's okay. I still didn't mind. Check it out! :up:

Drea said:

The last time I saw him skate on tv - ages ago - he was still looking in pretty good shape :) I don't think even in his prime he could've kept up with some of the men's skaters in the last few years, given that a quad is getting close to being a required jump to get anywhere near the podium... can't see him doing a quad anything.

there was one move he pulled tonight that left the commentators raving - and wondering how he did it without getting a serious groin pull :lol:

and I know he did a LOT more jumps than any of the others I saw (but as I said - I wasn't paying close attention, either)

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwwww that has to be hard :hug: I love so many things with dairy that I couldn't imagine not being able to have them :(.

How was the movie?

Yeah, I feel bad going out to eat with friends sometimes. I'm like "uh...can't eat that...or that...or that...or that."

Movie was great! :up:

:ohmy: I didn't put that much Malibu in and it seems to be getting stronger near the bottom (I'm lazy, just refilled the ginger ale bottle I was drinking out of :lol: ) - think I'd better go add more ginger ale to this :wink:

*snerk* Well, not as long as I'm IM'ing with my sister :wink: I haven't had any more of it since I decided it needed more pop though *g*

Back
Top Bottom