PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, and for the record, i'm not a fan of gatorade either. i bought it preparing for a long day out in the sun. only to realize i can't bring it with me due to flight regs. so i'm stuck drinking the crap (i HATE wasting things), and I wanted to liven it up with some liquor.

now that i think about it...i might be able to add whiskey...it can be an altered "whiskey sours"

and lastly for tonight -

(I was actually angling to win Adam over for my sim this time - but as I played I noticed no matter what I did Sim Larry and Sim SG ALWAYS ended up together - eating, playing the drums and the guitar together, watching TV, hanging out - they were like attached at the hip. so I checked their relationship scores and they were at full 100's on all counts ! :ohmy: She was only at like 37 and 28 with Adam. :slant: so I went ahead and suggested Larry might ask her out, and well.... )

firstdate.jpg

also with the new expansion pack, the woo-hoo display has changed :lol: so no more fireworks pictures :sigh: sorry girls :giggle:

redhotswami said:
oh, and for the record, i'm not a fan of gatorade either. i bought it preparing for a long day out in the sun. only to realize i can't bring it with me due to flight regs. so i'm stuck drinking the crap (i HATE wasting things), and I wanted to liven it up with some liquor.

now that i think about it...i might be able to add whiskey...it can be an altered "whiskey sours"

:lol: I didn't mean to criticize, I just wouldn't have an idea what it tasted like alone, let alone how it might mix

I'm doing pretty good, SG. Thanks. :hug: I'm just getting dinner ready, then afterwards I'm going to do a bit of Christmas decorating.

Hi BB and Mia! :hug:

:lol: that's right, Drea :yes: And they actually seem to spend a lot of time together, I'll have to see what their relationship level scores are next time I play :wink:

Thora - Christmas decorating :love: My mom and I put ours up on Wednesday :happy:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lmao: ok that's scary! Btw one of my favorite things! :drool:

Right on! :up:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl

Thora - Christmas decorating :love: My mom and I put ours up on Wednesday :happy:

I love Christmas decorating too! I think I'll be picking up my tree tomorrow, but I'll be doing everything else tonight.

verte76 said:
It's cold as hell, but no snow here in Birmingham.

Alabama, right? I wouldn't expect you would get too much snow there - then again Texas was just dumped on this week, wasn't it? So I guess it can happen anywhere :wink:

We (Northern Michigan) got lots of both snow and cold :madspit: you're welcome to some, if you want it :D

BonosBaby12 said:

Now that I see what you are having I am talking to you too :wink:

Im starting to feel like a food stalker :lol:

:lol: You can have some if you get here before I eat it all :wink:

Maybe you should write a food column for a newspaper :drool: I'd love that job!

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: that's right, Drea :yes: And they actually seem to spend a lot of time together, I'll have to see what their relationship level scores are next time I play :wink:

:lol: Don't worry about it - whoever she ends up with is fine... though you've got me curious now :wink:

My mom is an incredible cook :yes:

:hmm: makes you wonder what happened to me? :wink:

The only thing I can cook is Italian food. Give me pasta, cheese and marinara sauce and I can make lots of good stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom