PGP: BEdge Should Always Come First!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to Bill Clinton for shutting his yap and letting The Edge and Bono come out. YES????

Thank you everyone who has ever existed...

Thank you for Welsh guys...

Thank you for guys with fros...

Thank you for Larry Mullen Jr's delicious arse...

Thank you for Bono's arse being photographed...

Awright, c'mon, hurry it up.

Y'all... I just did a very embarrassing thing...
I was trying to cut the plastic things off of a package from my new bike lock. I had the scissors up near my torso and had to try really hard to cut through the plastic things. And when I finally got through it, I pinched my nipple so hard in the scissors that it's now bleeding. :reject:

Y'all... I just did a very embarrassing thing...
I was trying to cut the plastic things off of a package from my new bike lock. I had the scissors up near my torso and had to try really hard to cut through the plastic things. And when I finally got through it, I pinched my nipple so hard in the scissors that it's now bleeding. :reject:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaa CRINGING!!! You're going to be watching The Edge and Bono and icing your nip. Eventually.

:hug: Zuey...owwwwwww. That's not embarrassing (slightly stupid yes, embarrassing no) but PAINFUL.

...:whistle: I accidentally stabbed my hand with an ex-acto blade once, and cut my palm with a graduated cylinder in chemistry class...etc...maybe I'm not one to talk :giggle:

I wonder if anyone's ever been this 'get on with it' during Bono's onstage speeches? :hmm:

/musing

Then again, Bono's got an Irish accent and a sexy arse. What you got, Bill?

Back
Top Bottom