PGP: BEdge Should Always Come First!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi domo! Oh man, that sounds like quite a day! :lol: I can be very klutzy too, and have had days like that before. I can definitely sympathize. Hopefully the rest of your day won't be as disaster-filled! :lol:

:giggle: I just have to NOT think it can;t get any worse , because you know every timeyou think hat something goes wrong again.

Worst thing that can happen is wreck my computer. Right ? :reject:
Kutzy is definably the word today.

Omg , that clip with the pirate tranvestite is weird. :lmao: love it.

:wave: I got a few hours sleep but I still feel like
coffeeheartsmiley.gif

Thora that dream was awful! :hug:

For very break-prone domo :hug: :)giggle:)

: giggle: I just have to NOT think it can;t get any worse , because you know every timeyou think hat something goes wrong again.

Worst thing that can happen is wreck my computer. Right ? : reject:
Kutzy is definably the word today.

Omg , that clip with the pirate tranvestite is weird. :lmao: love it.

Don't say that about your computer! :yikes: :lol:

Pirate Transvestite?! :eyebrow: Did I miss something? :lol:

coffeeheartsmiley.gif

Thora that dream was awful! :hug:

For very break-prone domo :hug: (giggle:)

Yeah, I was so distressed when I woke up that it took me a long time to go back to sleep. I also remember calling my dad back and leaving him a message apologizing for cursing like a sailor in my previous messages, but telling him he needed to get back to the wedding ASAP. :lol: I'm so damn polite, even when I'm devastated. :lol:

YouTube = awesome.

That's cuz you're a slut for Adam. :D

Of course I'm a slut for him. :wink: He wouldn't have it any other way. :shh:

I feel like an adult today. Kitchen is clean, laundry is being done, both the dog & the kitten got flea baths (routine around here for preventative measures), and the living room got dusted. Now to find the motivation to run the vacuum cleaner...

Oh, that video - that's nothing! :lol: Most music videos from that time were a little nutty. It didn't seem out of the ordinary to me. :lol:

Don't get me wrong , I like the weirdest things, but its just so funny whensomeone else posts it, and you think like ... Yeah , hat is a bit creepy.

Good for him tough , I love it when people are themselves that way.

re: scary guy

:giggle:

I don't care. I still would've been glad to have been around for music back then.

Yes but that doesn;t have anything to do with the guy :wink:
I love 80's music ! And that song makes me dance.
I would have been glad with the 80's as well. Lots of great bands.

Check Pete Burns out now, things did not improve with time:

Holy camoly. Must be so painfull.:huh:

omg - he doesn't even look human anymore. That's really sad. Can't decide if I want to go down to the commuinty pool for a bit or just take a nap. 24 mile bike + 3 mile run in the heat wiped me out.

Okay i just had to go watch the Yahoo video of last night. :drool: Gah. I'm sure they blew a lot of non-U2 fans away last night with Miss Sarajevo.

The whole concert is here too. I just watched it few hours ago on yahoo because there were nowhere else to watch it.

The Difference | News Blog - Yahoo! News

Bono has never met a female manager apparently, the first one that hit my mind is the manager of Sparks.
Glad I could just skip the intermission and all the other blah, blah. I watched Gaga, funny to see how easily she dances around on those heels.

Don't you just love it when Bono and Edge sing together like that?
Edge's voice is so damn good, I love how audible it is in the video.
They should do that more often. :heart:

The whole concert is here too. I just watched it few hours ago on yahoo because there were nowhere else to watch it.

Bono has never met a female manager apparently, the first one that hit my mind is the manager of Sparks.
Glad I could just skip the intermission and all the other blah, blah. I watched Gaga, funny to see how easily she dances around on those heels.

Actually quite a lot of U2's management is run by women right?
Not to mention their PA's and dressing room girls.
I saw some pics and they really look a great bunch!

I was under the impression that their management/support team had tons of women. I think there was something about it in Flanagan's book.

The u2, by U2 book has lots of pictures with all those women and the band together.
Really cute pics as well! And yes Flanagan basically introduced many of them to me as well.
Gives you a sense of how good they are at their job , and what they have to put up with.

(Runaway Bono's, skinnydipping Bono's ... Wait... Where can I sign up for this job?:wink:)

Their harmonies are always brilliant. Those two voices were made to sing together. :love:

Fact

Yup, and Bono's said it quite often that there are more women than men working for them. :)

One of the things I love about Bono is that he's a complete goofball sometimes. When he said that last night, I was kinda like, wait, why do I know this about your team and you do not? Or maybe he meant they don't have a lot of extravagant Barbie looking chicks, like that one girl in the string section. WOW. If she's not driving a pink Corvette, it's a crime.

:cute: He's a bit of a goof indeed, that's just adorable.
He's a lot of different guys all in one. :wink: Child, man, goofball, sex-on-a-stick..

And he likes to you know, joke a lot too. :wink: Of course he knows full well being in a rock band insures them around a lot of women, a lot of the time.

I think I broke everything I could break today!
Then snapped a key in half , and now the lock of the gates don't lock properly,
Accidentally let an iron bucket fall in the water, so decided to pull it up with a fishing net, but it was to heavy and that snapped in half as well, (its still there not going to dive it up in this weather :yikes:)
then the headset we use for seminars was out of batteries, and none of the batteries we have spare where recharged, and last but not least missed the last bus to home,
so I had to drive with a co worker I completely dislike , and she had a flat tire just before we entered my hometown.

She told me I was cursed. I think she's right :lol:

Disasterday.:reject: Will not bother you guys before I make IF crash.

:hug::hug: Big hugs for a disasterday

coffeeheartsmiley.gif
I love that coffee smiley. It's AWESOME.

Of course I'm a slut for him. :wink: He wouldn't have it any other way. :shh:

I feel like an adult today. Kitchen is clean, laundry is being done, both the dog & the kitten got flea baths (routine around here for preventative measures), and the living room got dusted. Now to find the motivation to run the vacuum cleaner...

That's because he's a slut too. :shifty:

According to our vet, we don't have fleas in Utah. I find that hard to believe, but :shrug:

Did anyone else notice that it appears Chelsea Clinton is a huge U2 fan?
I noticed! For some reason, I find it very disconcerting......

Their harmonies are always brilliant. Those two voices were made to sing together. :love:
YES.

Back
Top Bottom