PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:tongue: then show me a better one!

:shifty: sadly my hot teacher never wears tight pants... he's more into comfy ones... :shifty: but his jeans are tight around his fine arse tho :drool:

well, it's not that bad isn't it :uhoh: I mean, most pics are from the musical, of which I've loads of pics of loads of people... and then from the performances of him and his old band.... some arts class stuff....

:scream: GODDAMNIT!

I sucessfully cut out the file, converted it finally... deleted the source files, and now it turns out it's only 1 goddamn minute... same problem as I had with UTEOTW :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:
..and ones from his bedroom....and his car...and that day you saw him at the mall....and then your drawings of him...

Nooo.......I don't see a problem, :wink:

:tongue:

:wink: sadly, none of those things I have.... well, I do know what his car looks like cause he proudly told me how he got it from his grandpa for his bday and that the two dents in the back were NOT caused by him :lol:
sadly enough I don't know what his bedroom looks like :shifty:

:wink: and I don't see him in the mall since he lives in a different city than me...

:shifty: I haven't drawn him....... yet....

:bow: I found the source file back, apparently I didn't totally delete it! I can start all over again tho :crack:

================>*flybyposting* I survived!! The kids didn't eat me!! Off to school now.....===============>

Not procrastinating - I did laundry this morning, and the 'productive' I was going to be (and in the process of doing) is strictly in knitting/crocheting... I have A Plan for this Christmas (insert ominous "dun dun DUN" music here :lol: ) that I came up with last weekend that I'm working on :wink:

Just watched the Miss Sarajevo vid... Pavarotti :sad:

Back
Top Bottom