PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi girls

I'm only popping in for a few, Sarah's home (she wasn't supposed to be, it was a last-minute decision and I went to get her at 8 last night), and I'm just waiting for her to get ready so we can go out and do some shopping.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:!!!

I'm on a diet! *proceeds to eat jelly donuts*

:love:

Clone!

How are you? And Sarah? :hug:

:lol: I'm pretty well, thanks. Would rather curl up on the couch and watch a movie or something on a rainy Sunday afternoon, but alas, we have things to do. Sarah got sunburnt at a rugby game yesterday. Yes, she went to a rugby game. :lol: The odd, out of character things kids do on frosh week. :cute:

So, are you all ready for :shifty: next week? Notice my effort to avoid the actual word.

Thanks Wild, I will. :hug:

I picked up the shift because I do need the money. Still need my Psych and Trig books. But I have tomorrow off at least. ZOMG IMMA MEETZ HAWKEYE!!!!111111 No I'm not that excited...:shifty:

VintagePunk said:

:lol I'm pretty well, thanks. Would rather curl up on the couch and watch a movie or something on a rainy Sunday afternoon, but alas, we have things to do. Sarah got sunburnt at a rugby game yesterday. Yes, she went to a rugby game. :lol: The odd, out of character things kids do on frosh week. :cute:

So, are you all ready for :shifty next week? Notice my effort to avoid the actual word.

Thanks Wild, I will. :hug

Curling up on couches and watching movies on rainy days?
Amen to that sistah! :rockon:

Awww! Sunburns = not fun.
She went to a rugby game? :lol: :cute:
So is she enjoying herself a bit more now? A little less upset then the first few days?

Ugh.....the thing of ehich I hate to speak started on thrusday. From now until december I have 8:30 classes every frickin day. :scream:
Kill me now :sad:

Altho I almost completely missed the first few days cause I hadn't checked the semester calandar :lol:

I appreciate your efforts just the same :love:

Hi VP :hug: School is OK so far. I only had one Psych and English class so far because I had a doctors appointment Thursday and had to skip class. My bio and trig profs seem cool, but the classes are sooo boring. :crack: In my trig class, everything is actually easy for me! :ohmy:

Bri I didnt get tix into the main hall. But I got tix into a theater where the Q+A will be streamed. And I get to go to the booksigning afterwards!! :hyper: VP-did I tell you that I met Aida Turturro last year? She was speaking about living with diabetes at the clinic I go to. An absolute sweetheart. :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi VP :hug: School is OK so far. I only had one Psych and English class so far because I had a doctors appointment Thursday and had to skip class. My bio and trig profs seem cool, but the classes are sooo boring. :crack: In my trig class, everything is actually easy for me! :ohmy:

I'm sure you'll do great in your classes. I'm so proud of you girls , your are all so talented :yes:

I have talents but they're not down to brain power :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom