PGP - be careful when eating Bono cakes : the cream goes everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep Eleanor, Darcy, Victoria and Rory are all driving themselves to school now; thinking about University :ohmy: Our babies are growing up so fast

Oh, and VP your baby was actually concieved in bed and NOT the hot tub, believe it or not :lmao:

Sami - I sort of see a resemblance, a little bit :hmm: but I think he looks a ton more like Val Kilmer :yes:

BG :hug: How are you tonight?

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, and VP your baby was actually concieved in bed and NOT the hot tub, believe it or not :lmao:

Sami - I sort of see a resemblance, a little bit :hmm:

:lmao: ! I hope mine won't be concieved in a photo booth :wink:

Yeah, I think it's something about the mouth or something :hmm:

Grey's Anatomy is on in a minute :hyper: :love: :drool:

fehr_brendan_250.jpg

:love:

:hmm: let's see... what has been going on in Plebaville that I don't have clips of?

Bono and DG got their kids into private school; Sarah and Dallas have interviewed with the Headmaster twice but he says he doesn't think their kids belong in his fancy-pants school :grumpy: (I paraphrase, of course :wink: )

Wild, Ruff and Rory partied hard at Victoria's birthday party

Caleb is badiscally a 'mini-Bono' :cute:

oh! and Jo was soaking in the hot tub with Rory for a long time! Step off Mrs. Robinson! :angry: He may be a Mullen but he's my little boy! :lmao:

Sims - The Next Generation :cute: :lol:

I'm well thanks, Sami. :) Actually, I'm half asleep, so I think I'm going to go do something for a while. If I sleep now, I'll be up at 4 am. :ohmy:

See you all later :hug:

I have to go take care of some stuff I meant to do earlier, but took a nap instead :reject:

I'll check back later; I'm hoping to catch Bri. She hasn't been on since the funeral :sad: :heart: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah and Dallas have interviewed with the Headmaster twice but he says he doesn't think their kids belong in his fancy-pants school :grumpy: (I paraphrase, of course :wink: )

Before I go, Sarah finds this VERY upsetting, given her intellectual snobbery. :lmao:

BBL :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

BG :hug: How are you tonight?

Hey SG :)
I'm good thanks.

I have the usual boy problems, you can reply to them if you want, but tbh, it's sort of the usual ramble.

So, I was at a party last night & new boy was there.
He was being really cool, just nice and stuff like that.

I walked over to him because i had nothing better to do and he put his arm around me, we just stood and talked for a little while and then I left him to see my friend.

But I was all :D
because of the arm thing.

So then, me and the girls were all dancing and having a good time and i was just looking round when i spyed new boy with some girl.

She was way taller than me, blonde hair and heels bigger than my feet. She was dancing with him, but it wasnt like ordinary dancing, im talkin the dirty stuff.
He was kissing her shoulder and her neck and everything, seriously made me want to be sick.

So, I was a bit sad for a while and my face was tripping me.
And then he went outside with her, I never seen her again but he came back.

He came and sat by me and gave me the arm thing again and was hugging me for a while, but tbh i felt like crying right there.
Was such a horrible feeling.

Question to you girls :-
is it wrong that I was that jealous of the girl?
I mean, it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything.

& hey VP!
how are you?
:hug:

BG - no it wasn't wrong to be jealous; he was flirting with you, too
he's toying with your emotions, and I think any girl in your shoes would be jealous and sad

I don't have a lot of pleasant stuff to say about boys at the moment :lol:

I'm really going now! :lol: bbs

:lol:
thanks SG :hug:

When everyone left then I was like :|
Leave me hanging at quarter passed three! :lol:

But yeah, he's a twit.

adamme.jpg

someone took this picture of us last night :)

He was really annoyed by it though
He said he wanted a better one, because he wasnt looking at the camera!
But tbh, i think it looks like he's posing :slant:

anyone else around?

:lol: SG, yeah

I don't like McSteamy very much even though he is hot :grumpy: :wink: He's the one who McDreamy's wife cheated with, and he's still in love with her. I just want her to go away with him and never come back :angry: I want McDreamy to be with Meredith, the one who he fell in love with after he left his wife. They are still totally in love but McDreamy's wife is in denial and she won't leave him! :scream: I mean, I can't blame her, but ya know... :wink: :drool:

/random rant

No school tomorrow :bow:

Back
Top Bottom