PGP - be careful when eating Bono cakes : the cream goes everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Curling your hair?

JK

Jez, Mr GG wanted to get me the Sims for Christmas.
I looked at the box and said "Uh, lets just wait on that for a while" :giggle:

I wound up calling simJez a "fat lazy cow" while she was pregnant... :lmao: She ate, threw up, and slept, and then she did it all over again... :giggle:
I'm not gonna have babies!

Hey Wild Honey (sorry I can't remember names yet)... the other night we were istening to the same song at the same time!

wowee huh?

lol... I can't remember which one...

VintagePunk said:

We find all the good people, then make them so comfortable they never want to leave. :drool:

Or trap them. Either way. :evil:

Does that include me? :giggle:
It's pretty funny if you look at the Grammy PGP, 'cause you can so tell that I'm shy, 'cause I keep talking over people's heads. I was nervous that someone would actually talk directly to me! :lol:

WildHoney said:

I'm married to a Irishman :drool: :drool: known in these parts as NI.

I think he's hot:combust:

NI = Naked Irishman because he's normally in bed when i'm posting :lol:

Ha! NI!! Thats hilarious! Lucky you! Mine's a ruskie. (Doesn't know how to spell the nickname for Russian) :shrug:

JezSnape said:

Does that include me? :giggle:
It's pretty funny if you look at the Grammy PGP, 'cause you can so tell that I'm shy, 'cause I keep talking over people's heads. I was nervous that someone would actually talk directly to me! :lol:

Of course! :) A lot of people pop their heads in and say hello. I'm glad you decided to stay. :hug:

Yeah, and it's only been, what? A week and a half? You are allowed to tell me to shut up and go to bed, if I get too annoying though :reject:

Here's a picture of NI :combust:

7f66ccad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom