PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CeeCee

New Yorker
band0076.jpg

band0195.jpg

Ooh I finally just caught up in the old thread. Ali I'll have to answer your post some time today because :hyper: (nerd talk, that's all :D ) Actually I should say geek talk, there's a big difference!!)

:wave:

Last thread there was private smut talk goin on? :shocked: What did I miss? :shifty:

oh wow, i just caught up with the last thread - people, you had posted like 30+ pages since i last visited... glad the postwhoring is back!!!:D

speaking of which, please note - this is my 1500th!
*goes to party*

It was originally from U2.com, in those videos Adam was doing for a while... If you go to the video section and look under the videos in his category it should still be there *g* Before the album came out... I think Feb 09?

:heart: the new thread

Just to bring my question from the old thread:

If anyone has that video of Adam driving in the South of France could you please post it? :cute:

:hmm: I know which one you mean and I just did a quick you tube search and can't find it, though I know it's there. I've tried every combination of "Adam driving" I could think of and it doesn't come up. I wish I still had my you tube account. :sad: I would have uploaded it for you right now.

:hmm: I know which one you mean and I just did a quick you tube search and can't find it, though I know it's there. I've tried every combination of "Adam driving" I could think of and it doesn't come up. I wish I still had my you tube account. :sad: I would have uploaded it for you right now.

Just went and searched on U2.com again and I still can't find it. It's gonna bug me until I can find it :crack:

Ok, inquiry time. I had this idea for a story taking place during Prohibition. In this story B owns a Speakeasy and Adam's his rum runner. I've got two ideas. Larry can either be a cop/fed agent and Edge his boss, or Larry and Edge can be rivals to B's rum running business and Larry can be known as 'Babyface' Mullen....

My Larry muse says if I dare the second option, he'll pack his drum kit and leave me. My B muse thinks it's a hilarious idea and I should run with it.

Wait what what? What happened to your youtube account?

Ok, inquiry time. I had this idea for a story taking place during Prohibition. In this story B owns a Speakeasy and Adam's his rum runner. I've got two ideas. Larry can either be a cop/fed agent and Edge his boss, or Larry and Edge can be rivals to B's rum running business and Larry can be known as 'Babyface' Mullen....

My Larry muse says if I dare the second option, he'll pack his drum kit and leave me. My B muse thinks it's a hilarious idea and I should run with it.

I like the rivals idea... but wait... Larry with a badge :hmm: in a trench coat and a fedora... :hmm:

:laugh: Yes, Ms. Zooey. Now I've got to figure out if I want to be flirted with my someone who's not a short, hairy leprechaun....

Well, depends on your chances of finding a short hairy leprechaun who would flirt with you. If your chances are pretty slim, I'd take the other guy who PM'd you. Unless you're getting PMs from Bono and not telling us! :eyebrow:

I like the rivals idea... but wait... Larry with a badge :hmm: in a trench coat and a fedora... :hmm:

Heavy Irish accent... I did the fed idea originally because I could have Edge yelling at him for not catching Bono and Larry just standing there impassively.. like in the Boston DVD.

Well, depends on your chances of finding a short hairy leprechaun who would flirt with you. If your chances are pretty slim, I'd take the other guy who PM'd you. Unless you're getting PMs from Bono and not telling us! :eyebrow:

Well, Bono flirts with everyone... that's okay. He doesn't really mean it. I don't know how much this guy means it to be more than flirting and I'm not sure how I feel about relationships right now at all.

Heavy Irish accent... I did the fed idea originally because I could have Edge yelling at him for not catching Bono and Larry just standing there impassively.. like in the Boston DVD.

Well, Bono flirts with everyone... that's okay. He doesn't really mean it. I don't know how much this guy means it to be more than flirting and I'm not sure how I feel about relationships right now at all.

I like the tie-in with reality!

And as far as the boy thing goes, just take it one step at a time, I guess. And watch out for unvoiced expectations.

BTW anyone see this over on u2.com? I'm never in their forums usually but this came thru somehow while I searched for the Adam video. OMG it's so touching!! Awesome pics too.

http://community.u2.com/topic/21505/t/Bono-hug-at-Finnegan-s-.html

Lucky guy :cute:

The forum isn't found. :sad: Care to quickly summarize?

Just quickly posting so that I can find the thread again later. :)

It's snowing. :angry: It's been going on for a few hours now, but thankfully it's just light fluffy stuff, and it hasn't stuck yet *knock on wood*. Is it spring yet? :lol:

It's snowing. :angry: It's been going on for a few hours now, but thankfully it's just light fluffy stuff, and it hasn't stuck yet *knock on wood*. Is it spring yet? :lol:

It's supposed to rain the SAturday we're in Disneyland, but HOPEFULLY it stays clear for the other two days.

Stay warm, Thora.
*sends Thora some hot cocoa*

*snerk* And how do I know them if they're not voiced?

Maybe if you voice yours it will encourage dialogue? Or is that too old-fashioned a notion? It seems that in the age of texting and PMing it's easier to be honest about stuff like that, b/c you don't HAVE to have a face to face awkward conversation and you can calculate your response.

But I don't really know what I'm talking about - I've been with the same man for 17 years! :lol:

:heart:

Maybe if you voice yours it will encourage dialogue? Or is that too old-fashioned a notion? It seems that in the age of texting and PMing it's easier to be honest about stuff like that, b/c you don't HAVE to have a face to face awkward conversation and you can calculate your response.

But I don't really know what I'm talking about - I've been with the same man for 17 years! :lol:

:heart:

Voice my what? :help: I don't have any expectations of any sort of relationship! :panic:

:applaud:

Aw shit maybe it's member only. I'll repost it here. It is so touching and yet another reason showing what an amazing awesome human being Bono is, dammit! Give me a minute and I'll copy it here.

Wait what what? What happened to your youtube account?

They banned me. Assholes. :angry: :lol: But yeah they deleted my account and banned me from the site. No kidding, I received a letter stating that I am no to ever use or even VISIT the website again. LOL!!!!
It's because I had so many videos up from various news sites etc that didn't belong to me. Well of course EVERYONE who has videos up on that site owns those videos, um yeah right. :rolleyes: It's just that I was caught and obviously they don't have the time to go around closing everyone's accounts with stuff they didn't film themselves. If they did they wouldn't have much of a website left but I think they do it every so often here and there for legal reasons to keep the big companies like Viacom happy that it at least looks like you tube is trying to enforce it. Whatever! I just felt bad that all those great videos have disappeared from YT now. I still have them all of course, but it was nice to be able to share a lot of that old stuff that isn't on there anymore.

*grumblemutter* My IE keeps freezing when I try to go through more than one page of the U2.com news archive (still trying to find that Adam video) - I'm giving up for now :(

Back
Top Bottom