PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh isn't that next weekend zooey or this weekend?

I made myself a really strong gin n tonic tonight. I was a bit :drunk: for a little bit but I'm good now. LOL

^nice. Always good to have a bottle of wine to calm down with. I'm trying to pack for Disney, while on my 3rd rum n coke :shifty:

Absolutely. Wine is the best when you just want to relax. Normally I'll drink rum & coke or a beer, but since the recipe called for wine it was an easy excuse to drink the rest of the bottle. :wink:

Yay for packing for vacations!

Plus, I'm also watching hockey, although the game is not going how I'd like it to. :lol: Even MORE reasons to drink lots of wine. :wink:

zooey I just saw in another thread you said that you haven't listened to bono's pirate song, A Dying Sailor To His Shipmates. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: : does not compute: go listen noooooowwww!!!! (I somehow love the song even more knowing he recorded it in one take)

zooey I just saw in another thread you said that you haven't listened to bono's pirate song, A Dying Sailor To His Shipmates. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: : does not compute: go listen noooooowwww!!!! (I somehow love the song even more knowing he recorded it in one take)

It's a beautiful song! :yes: :love:

Yeah, after I found that out I loved it even more too. Sounds incredible for just 1 take!

Good thanks :hug:

Just about to start a season 2 LOST rewatch right now with my kids. We watched all of season 1 in the last 3 nights. :D

Did someone mention Dying Sailor? :drool:

We're under snowflake watch. Supposed to get a pretty big snowstorm across the area today, apparently coming this afternoon. So at the first sign of snow, there will be a mass exodus of 3,000 people from this building.

yikes - that sounds like it could get ugly, Cori. Take care. The weather report for Anaheim has changed from rain on Saturday to "chance for sprinkles" so :hyper:
T minus 3 hours :hyper:

I was driving to work and I got that really excited "I"m going on a trip" feeling. And then I remembered the last time I was this excited for a trip was the 360 "Phx/Vegas/Pasadena" trip :drool:

Some of my Twitter friends on Vancouver Island are freaking out, as they're getting loads of snow there right now. We're supposed to get scattered flurries here this afternoon/evening, but it doesn't sound like it will be sticking much. Are you able to work from home for the afternoon, to avoid the mayhem? Hope it's not too bad for you guys!

ETA - yay, zu! Hope you have an awesome time! :hug:

I don't know if this will show up properly or not, but look at the gorgeous new charm I bought today. :drool: :love:

il_fullxfull.204893475.jpg

I will definitely be wearing this whenever I run. :D

ETA - yay, it worked. :lol:

ZOMG Thora - that's BEEEEEE-YOOOOO-TEEEEEE-FUUUUUUL!

I've seen ones that say SWIM-BIKE-RUN but I have so much "industrial" kind of jewelry that I don't dare buy another piece. But that one is soo cute!

:giggle:

I found it on Etsy. The woman who makes them does all sorts of different designs - for running, marathons, tri's, etc. I saw a similar one on a blog that I read, and I searched through this woman's store so I could find one that's all silver. When I wear metallic stuff, I prefer to wear all silver, so I'm glad she had one that way. I don't know how long it takes to ship, especially since it will be coming from the States, but I'm sure it will be here in a few weeks. :D

I'm listening to the songs Comet sent me now, having finially converted them. I thought I'd had them converted once, but apparently the program I first used only converted the first 3 minutes. :angry:

They went from saying "snow starting around one" to "snow starting around seven or eight." Ha. Outlying areas north and south are already getting hit, but we're still clear.

My guys and I are going to practice as scheduled. Which is good, but I'm a little disappointed we didn't all get to flee hours early at the first sign of a flake. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom