PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, next weekend. Tomorrow is a bike ride to the pool where I have a time trial. It's also TriFest and the Festival of Books and my son's double header football games and my job interview :rolleyes:

It is now March break, so the kids have a week off from school! This means I have a break from lucnhes and homework, and we have a little trip to look forward to next week. Ater this break, the rest of the school year zooms by!:hyper:

GG, so happy to hear you have a better idea of where you stand with the boy!:up:

So my kids and I are in the middle of an all season LOST rewatch, and I'm seeing some episodes only for the second time, since they first aired. You pick up a lot of little things, sometimes only little things in the background you missed the first time. We were watching last night and there's a part in season 3 where the large group is choosing sides and deciding to split and go separate ways. The people in the background are basically nobodies that don't even have names on the show but you see them once in a while in backgrounds etc... Anyway... both my daughter and I at the same time go wait... go back! Aww look at the sweet little couple back there!!

lostgay1camiyak.gif

As far as I know they never show the two of them together any other time, so I thought it was cute. :cute:

no, next weekend. Tomorrow is a bike ride to the pool where I have a time trial. It's also TriFest and the Festival of Books and my son's double header football games and my job interview :rolleyes:

Wow, sounds really busy. I hope it's not too stressful, what with the job interview and all. :hug: Sending good vibes for you.

Tonight I watched Fast & Furious 4. I'm such a sucker for those damn movies. They're cheesy as hell and absolutely ridiculous, but I can't help it - I love them. :lol: I kinda wanna make out with Vin Diesel now. Or Paul Walker, even though he has NO expression and like one emotion in this movie - boredom. He may be dull and monotone as hell, but he's kinda hot. :lol:

So my kids and I are in the middle of an all season LOST rewatch, and I'm seeing some episodes only for the second time, since they first aired. You pick up a lot of little things, sometimes only little things in the background you missed the first time. We were watching last night and there's a part in season 3 where the large group is choosing sides and deciding to split and go separate ways. The people in the background are basically nobodies that don't even have names on the show but you see them once in a while in backgrounds etc... Anyway... both my daughter and I at the same time go wait... go back! Aww look at the sweet little couple back there!!

lostgay1camiyak.gif

As far as I know they never show the two of them together any other time, so I thought it was cute. :cute:

Lost re-watches, ftw! :hi5: I love picking up on things you hadn't seen the first time around or things that all of a sudden make sense. That's what I felt this summer when I got the DVD's - I'd never seen any of the episodes since they'd aired, so it was like re-discovering it all over again. :love:

Gifs mess with my eyes, and that ones kinda small, but it looks like two guys, right? Aww. :cute:

Lost re-watches, ftw! :hi5: I love picking up on things you hadn't seen the first time around or things that all of a sudden make sense. That's what I felt this summer when I got the DVD's - I'd never seen any of the episodes since they'd aired, so it was like re-discovering it all over again. :love:

Gifs mess with my eyes, and that ones kinda small, but it looks like two guys, right? Aww. :cute:

I know I'm really enjoying this rewatch! And yeah it is 2 guys holding hands. :cute:

(Does the gif look really small to you? Huh, just curious if you are seeing it smaller on your screen then the size I posted somehow... :hmm: )

Any ideas for a new thread name? :ohmy:

I know I'm really enjoying this rewatch! And yeah it is 2 guys. :cute:

(Does the gif look really small to you? Huh, just curious if you are seeing it smaller on your screen then the size I posted somehow... :hmm: )

Any ideas for a new thread name? :ohmy:

It just moves so quickly, so I wasn't totally sure. :)

No, no clue what to name it. :lol: I suck at coming up with witty thread title names.

That's good idea Zooey... maybe something about U2 needing to start back up their tour and blow out the tumbleweeds. :lol:

tumbleweed.gif

And i think I just remembered the guy on the left in the gif is actually named Steve. :giggle: (Thora remember Scott and Steve?)

G'night, zu!

That's good idea Zooey... maybe something about U2 needing to start back up their tour and blow out the tumbleweeds. :lol:

tumbleweed.gif

And i think I just remembered the guy on the left in the gif is actually named Steve. :giggle: (Thora remember Scott and Steve?)

:lol: That could work!

ETA - looked it up on Lostpedia! Yes, now I remember! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom