PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

domo-kun

ONE love, blood, life
Thread name sponsored by Larry Mullen Jr. , and those other weirdo's :love:

Hope everyone is okay with me starting a PGP thread. :reject:

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA19.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA15.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA16.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA9.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA10.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA4.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA5.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA23.jpg%7Eoriginal

BonoEdge25thPalmSpringsFilmFestTalkingPicturesJan5-2014PalmSpringsCA17.jpg%7Eoriginal

I actually thought this was supposed to be AlpacaEdge and AlpaceBono until I got down to the bottom.
zvJGWXc.jpg

It just looked like another shoulder biting solo to me. See how AlpacaEdge won't quite look at him and he's got that "I'm disgusted with you but I'm not moving away" look?

02_lg-3.jpg

Perfect name :giggle: some mood swings for B there

Some of my neighbors? Started hammering on either iron or wood or concrete walls from about half past 7 in the morning. its 10 o clock now and he or she still isnt done.

I'm ready to go in for the kill :madwife:

:yikes: Shite I got quite a load of promises to catch up to then!

Okay I think it's not just the suit that makes me like the Bono pics on the previous page. It's the shades. Seeing the new pics with him and those stupid aviators... he's the same old fart again as before. :lol: Back to the Armanis or Bvlgari's Bono, they make you look younger!

I still have mixed feelings about the hair. It's like mine. Some days it looks great, and other days I want to shave my head. Perhaps that's what Some Days Are Better Than Others is about.

GG - I refer to this Bono as AARP Bono. :giggle:

lol the hair I still don't like. FFS cut is short again. :lol: But I have a nasty feeling we're heading back towards Vertigo Greasemullets.

No, I think whatever processing Bono is going through to get these superglossy locks is all about making sure Vertigo hair never happens again. Hair texture changes for everyone as they age, and I think Vertigo was Bono being a little too late realizing that styles must change to accommodate it. Besides, long hair is nowhere to be seen among hip white guys, so I think we can rely on Bono not going there.

Sure ,I'll tell our light pollution to go on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom