PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scratch: Still don't see it. Not even by a longshot. That coat looks a winter outercoat (which he isn't even wearing lol) and I think of LR more in the white 80's style coats. But whatever, you and I aren't going to see eye to eye on this one, that's for sure. :lol:

Only acceptable VertiBono look IMO. :shifty:
f1xu6e.jpg

9rm4pi.jpg

I almost posted these. Windblown Vertigo hair was good too.

bonopinkshirtsnowball.jpg~original

bonopinkshirtclose.jpg~original

bonopinkshirtrosarysweetkissLACA.jpg~original

bonovertigoshootcup.jpg~original

I almost posted these. Windblown Vertigo hair was good too

bonovertigoshootcup.jpg~original

This! Windswept Bono :D With a cup of coffee.:drool:
Have this in my PB account. One of my fave's too. And again, his hair was styled here so that was something he really should have kept up.
Although its impossible on stage I guess.

Lol. This thread started of as a big-Bono-spamathon :giggle:

Comet, Did you watch Smallville? I'm watching Smallville now and I was wondering if you've seen it too.

That pink shirt plus that man is some kind of molestation bait. Bad, bad thoughts.

:lol: :macdevil:

This! Windswept Bono :D With a cup of coffee.:drool:
Have this in my PB account. One of my fave's too. And again, his hair was styled here so that was something he really should have kept up.
Although its impossible on stage I guess.

Lol. This thread started of as a big-Bono-spamathon :giggle:

Bono-spam. :drool: So tasty.

Comet, Did you watch Smallville? I'm watching Smallville now and I was wondering if you've seen it too.

No. I have seen plenty of it though because one of my daughters marathoned it although she hasn't finished yet. But I was sort of watching sometimes and it seems pretty good. I was however at the final panel for it ever at Comic-con (because we were in the room for the panel which followed it anyway) and it was really sad being there with all the fans and the actors saying their farewells and all after so long.

Anything from the Vertigo video nowadays just reminds me of that one pic where Bono and Edge are taking a whizz in the sand. :lol:

No. I have seen plenty of it though because one of my daughters marathoned it although she hasn't finished yet. But I was sort of watching sometimes and it seems pretty good. I was however at the final panel for it ever at Comic-con (because we were in the room for the panel which followed it anyway) and it was really sad being there with all the fans and the actors saying their farewells and all after so long.

Same here. The episodes can be great , but there are some fillers in between. Holy damn those seasons are LONG. So I was wondering if you or anyone you knew was a total diehard and saw everything.

LOL that picture. Never saw it before.

Still didn't see northern lights last night. Was up at 4 waiting.
But no luck. I guess living in the south doesn't really help. :hmm:
I hope I get a chance to see Aurora Australis in NZ instead.

I was desperate to see them, too. It's fantastically rare for us to be able to this far south. Alas, we had snowy fog instead. I was fortunate enough to see them once, while working on a mission in northern Wisconsin during high school. I just stood outside and wept.

I was desperate to see them, too. It's fantastically rare for us to be able to this far south. Alas, we had snowy fog instead. I was fortunate enough to see them once, while working on a mission in northern Wisconsin during high school. I just stood outside and wept.

Can only imagine! Same here, its very rare to even be able see them in Holland, but according to my searches only the middle en northern part of the country was lucky. Maybe I have the opportunity to travel or work in some of the countries where its a bit more common.
These kind of things became a kind of bucket list thing after having seen some other things like seasparkle.

Northern lights faded fast yesterday, most of the burst missed the earth totally :sad: By the time it was dark in south most were already gone

Where is charles, who is charles, what is charles? :hmm::shifty: And can I please have his job.

I've got to say that I envy SuperYo/u2Uruguay quite a bit. He (or she) was there at the PSIFF thing, got a bunch of great photos and now this. S/He's always really up on the news.

I've got to say that I envy SuperYo/u2Uruguay quite a bit. He (or she) was there at the PSIFF thing, got a bunch of great photos and now this. S/He's always really up on the news.

Yeah, being great with posting new info and articles. :up: They earn it.

is Comet lurking or she started running to Santa Monica ? :lol::lol:

It better be the latter. :lol: Comet ! We expect details.

Back
Top Bottom