PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1525371_647908998588591_1684406489_n.jpg

Bless Facebook. :up:

a hee!! :applaud:

Pfsh, I'll remember this next time you need a place to sleep when you have gigs near Amsterdam! :tsk:

I'll call Evelyn, or Patrick or one of my other friends in your lill' hipster designer town. :tsk:

I'm so trying not to do any gigs this year :uhoh: But I feel it in my blood. Its not going to work.

I'll call Evelyn, or Patrick or one of my other friends in your lill' hipster designer town. :tsk:

I'm so trying not to do any gigs this year :uhoh: But I feel it in my blood. Its not going to work.

Gigs? Pfft, we're never getting an album, much less a tour, remember? Edge and Bono are fighting and the band is breaking up. :lol::lol::lol:

Whom of all are breaking up.

I was browsing the Depeche Mode forum last month and there was a video of the band :
in particular Fletch. Their most incapable "musician", got snubbed by their singer during the hugging at the end of a gig.
Mainly becuase he walked away himself to just thank the crowd.

Obviously they are breaking up too.
And really, Snow Patrol? They never let Pablo in on their secret gigs. Bound to go wring in the next two years.

Music is dead.

Oh, I love this song. I have it on my iPod. RDJ's entire album, too.

Adam's hair. I can't. Stop. Laughing. : lol : : lol :

I'm going to tie him to the bunk....
And take scissors to it. What? You thought something else? :shifty: :sexywink:

:shifty:

Comet, you make an awesome calendar.

After watching episode 1 of the new Sherlock season, all tied up with his arms spread is how I see him. :evil:
Me too.

1525371_647908998588591_1684406489_n.jpg

Bless Facebook. :up:
YES.

Gigs? Pfft, we're never getting an album, much less a tour, remember? Edge and Bono are fighting and the band is breaking up. : lol : : lol : : lol :
:lol:

[Death Metal Underground] Fan kills black metal singer for not being Satanic enough | - Death Metal Underground -

:huh:

“If I did not kill him, I’m sure he would be murdered by someone else later.”

Oh well, fair enough then

:doh:
what the actual fuck?

Lord, new album speculation is taking it out of me. Just give us some bono fide info, for fucks sake.

Back
Top Bottom