PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
never been used in an ice building before, lmao

for that info I am going there and melt it as that´s a complete lie :lol:

it´s been on papers here too as we were wondering are they seriously getting funded to do that shit

They are using the balloon thing to help build the structure? That is cheating. :tsk:
I have no idea if they are getting funded. But they probably are. And students tend to be quite innovative to raise fund themselves.

Wow, history. They are actually using their site to clear things up.

Stephen Hawkins biography on discovery channel, haven't closed my mouth since beginning. When unbuttoning his shirt when going to bed he realized how black holes merge........

So... :hmm: Since U2 have not given us a nice official calendar now for 2 years I am making my own again. Once more I will make it available to anyone who would like one at no additional cost above what I have to pay for them. All my own photos :reject: And I think everyone who got them last year were very happy with them.
Last year was an ALL BONO calendar :love: (with a wee bit of the others on their bdays :wink: ) This year I'm making it a bit more even but hey, it might still be Bono heavy, what can i say? :wink: Anyway, if anyone is interested PM me and I'll let you know the final price I can get them for. When I get it finished I'll post the photos here so you can see what it will look like.
If anyone wants to see last years, it looked like this. :D
(Photos on calendar will be nice and clear of course, these are just pictures of the calendar)

Front and back

Bonocalendr2013CPCov.jpg~original

Bonocalendr2013CPBac.jpg~original

Thank you!! :flirt: I hope this year's will be good too.

By the way, just saw the whole band on TV on the red carpet. :D

Wow, your own photos, comet! Gorgeous!

PS, so sad that I missed the live feed of the Globes. Hope to see some links of the red carpet stuff very soon. Amy Poehler is the luckiest lady in the world tonight... except Ali of course. :sexywink: But, I was watching the first new episode of Sherlock with my mother and introducing her to the glories of torrents. Mm, Benedict shirtless and all tied up. :evil:

That is how I see him, basically. Yep. :hmm: But then again, didn't he do star trek?

Back
Top Bottom