PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What did your friend think was cool? Was she seeing clips of U2BROTHR?
I keep my fandom very much under wraps on purpose, but I'm wondering if I need to start to come out a weeny bit so that this trip I want will be explicable in some way.

For you all, how aware are your RL people of your Interference community? And how did it go when you started to have the two worlds touch? I live in a pretty non tech oriented culture and of everyone I know, I can think of only one who considers in internet a legitimate way to meet people. My mother.

No I think it was right after I posted pictures of the Editors concert I went to.

But she knows me a long time. When I did 360: Amsterdam,Brussels, Hannnover and Glastonbury. I just made lots of travel photo's, but also things like " Me and my rail spot" and the stage etc.
She didn't understand how I ended up front row every time. So I ended up explaining, how the GA works, and how you meet so many people and end up going out to dinner with 12 other like minded people. :cute: Its so awesome how easy you get along.

I think it made her curious and people find it genuinely cool if you travel, and see a good band.
So I tend to present it to "normal non music people" as travel , and coincidentally bumping into U2 :wink:

Hope that makes any sense. This is kinda hard to explain for me.

CaIkfql.jpg

Yeah, becuase when you type in Thor, you ultimately get more Loki than Thor!:wink:
Hilarious.

Absolutely mindblown here. Radio is playing Indian Summer Sky .. Lol. I never even properly heard it on the UF fire album. Let alone on the radio.

no need to worry bout hedgehogs waking up anymore, got bored of carrying ice to their nest :lol::lol:

nest is old freezer which i pimped for em, so a pack of ice kept it cool enuff :D

Still bright sun here. And very clear! So winter will be coming soon. :up:

and can go to woods again, well known here if it rains alot in january that bears might wake up as their nest becomes wet

They would be angry as hell, just imagine waking up in middle of winter, hungry wet and having to build a new nest in dark :lol::lol:

Imagine the one being around when the bear wakes up.
YOU - YOU WOKE ME?! IMMA GET YOUUUUUU!!!

:lol: Hedgehogs are too cute, Whenever I found one I took them to the Wildlife Sanctuary I did some volunteering at.
Removed their ticks and released them again if they where at the right weight.
They sometimes get infested with them over here.
Sound they make when they are angry though :ohmy::lol:

1607076_10202377704139317_1206709048_n.jpg

:giggle:

1604407_643438972382521_515989993_n.jpg

This Parakeet took a selfie at a highway patrol camera. :cute:

It's too high temperatures here... I heard our hedgehog last night :( he's supposed to be sleeping! Hope he'll be all right once winter sets in properly. Saw a flat one on the road as well... so they are awake far too early!

Back
Top Bottom